Need a little help

Jammysmoker83

Hi all. I’m having a little issue and I’m needing a little help if possible. I got 3 clones through a friend of a friend who’s no longer around to contact. My issue is I was told the clones were AK/BIGBUD, I’m now deep into flower and my tent smells of really strong lemon. I was always told if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ( it’s probably a duck) lol so I’m guessing I’ve actually got lemon bud. Is there any way of telling what lemon bud I have? Multiple strains of lemon have different flowering times and it’s stressing me out a little not knowing how long I’ve got left and if I need to change feeding schedule ect! If anyone has any helpful advice I’d be grateful. Thanks!

8FCEDCC5-C116-45DE-8A7E-2FDE271A7535.jpeg

1AF1E1C0-2031-4FC4-9182-4A9BB4B44AE3.jpeg

Short answer, No. The plant will tell you when it's done and it looks like you have a few more weeks to go. Will have to look at the strain you've got but it could be just that it's got a high concentration of the limonene terpene. Don't stress just keep doing what you're doing. :goodjob:

Short answer, No. The plant will tell you when it's done and it looks like you have a few more weeks to go. Will have to look at the strain you've got but it could be just that it's got a high concentration of the limonene terpene. Don't stress just keep doing what you're doing. :goodjob:
The girls are 6wks today. Swelling and smelling lol I’ll keep a close eye on them. Thanks for the comment bro!

You got a ways to go - the smells will change.

Go down right at lights out and hang out and smell the beauty. That smell only lasts like 10 minutes but it will give you a good idea of whats coming closer to harvest time.

Lemon is a good smell to have - that's going to get you high!

You got a ways to go - the smells will change.

Go down right at lights out and hang out and smell the beauty. That smell only lasts like 10 minutes but it will give you a good idea of whats coming closer to harvest time.

Lemon is a good smell to have - that's going to get you high!
Currently sitting here smelling the beauty bro! Smells like my idea of heaven lol :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom