Need Urgent Help

MathMagician

420 Member
Hey guys this is my first time growing. I need a lot of information if anyone can help. I’ve got my clone on a 18hr light time by 6hr dark time, using lemon water only on soil never misted the leaves. 1726361 and not sure whats happening to it! Hope you guys have some insight! Some pics for visual!

Attachments

• C78015A7-EE21-443E-B683-44932632BD26.jpeg
    C78015A7-EE21-443E-B683-44932632BD26.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 114DD7F3-6895-4B4A-A5FB-3AC0ECE4C6C5.jpeg
    114DD7F3-6895-4B4A-A5FB-3AC0ECE4C6C5.jpeg
    479.9 KB · Views: 58
:welcome:to the forum...

Why are you using lemon water?
Did you root your clone in the soil, or did you plant a rooted clone?
How often, and how much do you water?
What type of soil are you using?

Welcome to 420, MM

I also wonder why the lemon water (to lower ph?) and how often?

What kind of lighting are you using?

Look at it this way... if you succeed, you will never buy product from the dispensary guy again. If you fail, odds are you will be a long term repeat customer and will never know why your attempt at growing failed. It is not in his best interest to be a grow expert.

Unless you bought the Clone there, then they should either give better advice or no advice at all. Never heard of lemon water, and not sure if you mean water with lemon in it or straight lemon juice or what.

Let's move on and try to help...

We really to need to know more to give you some intelligent suggestions. There's a format recommended for this:

Strain:
# of Plants:
Grow Type: indoor/outdoor
Grow Stage: seedling / vegetative / flowering
Container Size:
Lights: Sunmaster (which one)
Soil: What kind? did you add anything?
Nutrients: Do you add any fertilizers to your water?
Water Source: municipal / well / RO / distilled / rain?
Water Interval and Amount: how do you decide when and how much to give them
PPM: this is measured with a TDS or EC meter
pH:
Grow Area: Tent / Closet / dedicated room and size
Temperature: in the grow area
RH: humidity in the grow area
Pests: any bugs in the soil or on the plants? Is there any mould or mildew that you can see?

There are a lot of different problems that show the same symptoms. This information will help us narrow it down. Experienced growers may be able to give an immediate suggestion, or ask for some more information.

@Old Salt
train: dont know what this is
# of Plants: 1
Grow Type: indoor/ Cabinet
Grow Stage: vegetative/ is growing new leaves
Container Size: 6 in basic ceramic pot
Lights: Sunmaster 22in long 4 in wide with reflective hood,
Soil: generic potting soil with compost.
Nutrients: fresh start potting fertilizer, lemons in water.
Water Source: room temp brita filtered water.
Water Interval and Amount: every 2-3 days with the water with lemon in it.
PPM: unknown
pH: not sure, dont have equipment to measure
Grow Area: indoor/ cabinet
Temperature: 70•F
RH: low humidity/ indoor. Live in san Diego if that helps.
Pests: no bugs or mold/mildew. Just switched to same size container with fresh soil and compost.

I'm going to pass this on to @Emilya as she has the experience growing in soil. I grow in coco/perlite, which is a drain to waste hydroponic system. I suggest reading "The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant." The link is in Emilya's signature block above.

I am not real impressed with your dispensary. They have also sold you a long running sativa, that will tend to become very tall and will flower for a long time before it is ready.
At any rate, lets make sure this works for you. First, lose the lemon. Just plain tap water is going to be much better. Next time you get a chance, buy either a test kit or a meter so you can measure pH... It will become important to do so. Right now is pretty easy... you just need to be close and most tap water is close.
Then, you need to learn how to water properly. This is a weed, and it needs to dry out between waterings in order to thrive. Read my thing on how to develop a wet/dry cycle and how to monitor the water usage. Hold off on any nutes for now until we can see how the plant responds to plain water. It wouldnt hurt anything to flush that acidic lemon water out of the soil too, and I would suggest that for the next watering, you run 3x the container size in water through that soil just to clean it out. Then, let the plant sit for a few days so it can figure out how to use all of that water.

Thank you, i just flushed it right now with 3x the normal amount of water. Going to pick up an indica plant right now, no lemon water and see how it does. The plant comes with a brick looking shape attached, guessing they are pre rooted? Do i break up this block before potting??

Thank you, i just flushed it right now with 3x the normal amount of water. Going to pick up an indica plant right now, no lemon water and see how it does. The plant comes with a brick looking shape attached, guessing they are pre rooted? Do i break up this block before potting??
good job. you ARE a regular customer lol if you are seeing roots coming out of that brick, just plant the whole thing.

Hey guys this is my first time growing. I need a lot of information if anyone can help. I’ve got my clone on a 18hr light time by 6hr dark time, using lemon water only on soil never misted the leaves.1726361 and not sure whats happening to it! Hope you guys have some insight! Some pics for visual!
Lemons are acidic, you need to ph your water and flush/water till run off is clear.

Back
Top Bottom