Urgent! Need Help

Bruno4438

Hey guys, i had to leave home for 2 days due to work and when i got back i noticed my plants were "dead".
For what i see, i think it's either a nitrogen deficiency or the plants being too close of the lamps or underwater or even all mention above combined together, i don't really know 100%.

What i was thinking is giving them water today, wait for the night to see if they get better and if not just flush them tomorrow.

What do you guys think it is, i'm a first time grower, never had any problems till now, and when i had to leave for a couple of days this happened.

CAM000532.jpg
CAM000524.jpg
CAM000514.jpg
CAM000503.jpg
CAM000493.jpg

CFL 45W 33W and 23W
Yep, they were about 2inches when i left, they had to grow 1 inch to burn like that, i wasn't expecting that much grow in 2 days.
It's the lights for sure, cos I've been using the same things as before, only thing i changed was the lights from 4inches to 2inches

I gave it a flush just in case some of those yellow leafs are nitrogen and lowered to about 5 inches, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
In 2 hours they will switch for 12 hours off.

I just don't know if i should leave my fan on or not, the leafs are pretty fragile and the move a lot with fan on

It's the second time i gave them flowering nutes, never gave them during vegging cos i already had fertilized soil.
If it's not due to lights, it's probably cos i gave them too many nutes
I think i gave them 200ml in a 1l mix of water (ph=5.9)
It does seem like alot, now that i'm thinking about it

it's probably cos i gave them too many nutes
I think i gave them 200ml in a 1l mix of water (ph=5.9)
It does seem like alot, now that i'm thinking about it

That's a 1:5 ratio, dude :lot-o-toke:

Those poor plants.... :straightface:

How did you get 100 litres and 1 liter mixed up ?

Please don't smoke any of it, if it does survive :)

Honestly, i thought hl meant half liter, in my head i was giving them half of what they should get.
Well, this is really a learning moment for me.

I was thinking about not giving them any nutes until she begins to look good again.
I flushed today and got alot of nutes out of the soil i think, water was so brown it was crazy.

Every topic i've read about this issue, people say to just forget about the plant and startover.
I was hoping to get a decent amount to smoke with some friends at new years eve, 10-15g
You think i won't be able to get that if they recover from this?

If this doesn't work i might just go for autoflowering strains in the beginning of 2014

This has been a valuable lesson, Bruno.

HL means Hectoliter (100 liters)

You should really mention nutes and how you will feed in your journal.

LA and KJC would have quickly cleared up any misunderstandings

before you watered them with your deadly concoction.

:Namaste:

Hell of a lesson to learn. I had to learn this way for over watering. I completely drowned my plants and killed a beautiful big lady!! But things like this happen for a reason. its a great learning moment. And with that said, with your permission may i use your pictures for teaching people what extreme nute burn looks like. They are great pictures representing it lol.

Good luck with your next attempt man!!! Keep your chin up ;) haha

trust me mate if u can bring them back and its a big IF u will still have to repair the damage and address the multiple locks outs caused by excessive feeding. sometimes u have to bite the bullet. i would just bin then, u are going to waste money and time trying to fix a problem not worth trying to fix.

If you want to save her, then keep her in veg lighting. Not 12/12.

Flush her really good with drip clean or florakleen. Let her dry well, then flush again. Keep flushing until the run off is normal ppm.

Then feed just ph water when you do feed until she is healthy again. Then don't feed until her healthy green leaves start to turn lighter green. Then only feed every other watering with only 500-700ppm.

I rarely ever go over 700ppm and get fat buds. I pulled 1lb 14oz off my last 4 plants.

Back
Top Bottom