Crap guys I need urgent help & advice!

GrimReefer513

So I've done some investigating long story short I thought I was over watering I pulled out the plant and The Roots were perfectly healthy White not a brown root in there however I decided to take it from the giant part it was in and just put it in the ground with all that is I really need the best advice anyone can give me of how to raise my pH level I've just been constantly giving my plant a 7.0 water feed and if it wasn't perfectly 7 then it was lower and I didn't realize over time that I would just be lowering and lowering my pH balance so now I have I believed to be a magnesium deficiency? I'm still learning I have pH Up but I don't really have access to many other things I don't want to give it too much ph up I've just been giving it tap water to sort of neutralize it it's been getting better but my leaves are still turning yellow I need urgent help and I'm 100% positive it's a pH problem and not a watering problem trust me I wish it was you guys are so awesome and have gotten me this far without you I would most likely have three dead plants but I have a beautiful giant female and two seedlings on the thanks everybody way

Hiya @GrimReefer513 if I am understanding correctly you are worried that your PH is too low? If you are giving it 7 or just under 7 water that shouldn't contribute to your PH being lower than 7. I don't think its cumulative. For soil we want to be just a little under 7 anyway. Can you post a pic of the leaves in question?

i find if a plant has good roots in can live on calmag alone. a base nute is great... just make sure the difference between thrive and bloom so you’re not adding too much nitrogen. every one has a take on nutes. i say start at the minimum. root, calmag, base, potassium. i use the GO line- bioroot, calmag+, diamond black, and bloom. then i get into liquid kool bloom, but drop the diamond black. anyway i’m high and babbling. get you ph 6.3-7.3 depending on what needs the plant requires. if it needs iron, a low ph would be better. anyway, good luck. oh, please don’t pull out plants unless your runoff smells rotten or needs a transplant!

The one zoomed in. See how the leaf is turning yellow? I just trimmed all the yellow leafs off but I guarantee by tomorrow that one that's barely turning will be bright yellow I've bee n trying to raise the ph and I bought some plant food that seems to be helping

Attachments

• 20190816_083530.jpg
    20190816_083530.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 20190816_083513.jpg
    20190816_083513.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 103
I would stop picking off the yellow leaves. They are turning yellow due to the plant requiring food. The plant is cannibalizing and consuming stored nutrients within it's lower leaves. If you pick them off while only partially consumed the plant will just move on to the next set of leaves and so on. It's best to just let her eat some leaves while you figure things out more and find a solution.

It could just be stressed out because of the move. Once she bounces back, a lil bit of calmag might bring her colour back. I didn’t actually read all of the initial post but I read you transplanted into the ground. I’ll maybe go back up and take a better read

Looks like you are in good hands, listen to what these fine members are saying and your grow will be great.

Nice work on your plant so far and like @Greenlizard said let the plant drain the leaf of nutrients before stripping off even letting the plant itself discard the leaf.

I agree with @Backlipslide a lil calmag goes along way

Happy growing :thumb:

You kinda thought your self it’s a ph problem. If your feeding at 7 or higher then I absolutely believe the plant is not happy due to wrong ph.

I would suggest buying a bottle of ph down, don’t bother with the ph up because your water comes out high and you will only need to lower it. If you lower it too much, then just add a lil extra water in your solution to help raise it back up.

Do you have a journal started on these girls?

" FEED ME SEMORE, SO I CAN GROW BIG AND STRONG! It looks kinda lighter green. I use gen hydro and i got clones of the monster jacked up 4 diff ways. Lol i think i had been over feeding just a bit. Looks like it wants some food. Dont over do it. I think your plant will be fine, your on here fixing it. What dude said, some n and some cal mag+. I use the plus to but im not sure why. I think it helps the intake of the other nutes. Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom