Has my guerilla grow been found? Urgent help needed

Let me know if you get a response from the note.
I will do erb. I will be goig to the site later today to put more mesh around it just incase its baby rabbits or somethin. I will also leave the note.

I am voting wildlife. Anyone who knew what they are doing probably wouldn't have defoliated an outdoor plant this early in its life.

When I was young, like 15-16 idk, over half a life ago, I planted 4 bag seeds in guerilla style. I topped them, they were beautiful, my first plants ever.. I would only check on them once a week, just as they were starting to flower I went back to check on them. All that was left was four big holes in the ground. That was not wildlife.

Be safe my friend
:peace::ganjamon:

Hey guys sorry for the know replies i have been away for the last 2 weeks on vacation. Before i went i checked on the plant just out of curiosity and let me tell you it was near gone. It was definatly an animal of some sort as all that was left was stalk and one set of young leaves. It had taken the fan leaves and knawed at the stem. I didnt wait to take pictures as i just grabbed it and took it home. Well what was left. I will post pics tomorrow to show what its like now. Head over to my original grow as i also have something exciting to show.Once again sorry for the no replies.

I think that was an animal eating the leaves.... Nail a $50 on a post. Best way to find if your grows been compromised...

When I was young, like 15-16 idk, over half a life ago, I planted 4 bag seeds in guerilla style. I topped them, they were beautiful, my first plants ever.. I would only check on them once a week, just as they were starting to flower I went back to check on them. All that was left was four big holes in the ground. That was not wildlife.

Same...except I found out years later it was my POS ex-brother in law...

I think that was an animal eating the leaves.... Nail a $50 on a post. Best way to find if your grows been compromised...

There used to be a 'rep' button. This sort of social science... I'd be bouncing on the 'rep' button. Too funny.
It's enough to make you think that 'ol Griz might be a student of human nature. Tead has to recognize that with a nod.

There used to be a 'rep' button. This sort of social science... I'd be bouncing on the 'rep' button. Too funny.
It enough to make you think that 'ol Griz might be a student of human nature. Tead has to recognize that with a nod.
Haha if he was next to me i would pat him on the back and say good idea and probably just give him the 50 instead. A contribution to the social science side of things :p

Back
Top Bottom