Need advice for severe nausea

j676user

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and looking for advice regarding my constant nausea. Marijuana has been helpful so far but I am looking for more specific advice.

I am wondering if one strand would be better than another for treating nausea?

Also, how much marijuana should I be taking?

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure about what strain since I just started smoking recently. I usually do edibles. You may want to try either ginger tea, ginger capsules, chocolate covered ginger, crystallized dried ginger, ginger snaps before, during or after smoking.

I'll second that on the ginger.. Very soothing and helpful for stomach issues. Where I live, dried ginger rolled in li hing mui is popular (its a dried plum powder).

Ive got nausea issues to. Chemdawg and Chem-crosses have done well for me... If you can get it, hashish is the best. Obviously hashish from already effective strains would be the bee's knees.. Tinctures are good to have on hand if you have bouts of vommiting and are unable to smoke or vaporize.

If you smoke MMJ and then cough, this could induce vomiting. I would suggest investing in a Vape, no coughing at all for most people. As THsea mentioned, having edibles on hand is a good Idea and the Ginger that Candy suggested is a great place to start. Everyone is different and must find what works best for them, there is no easy answer.
Best of luck and be sure to share your journey, it may help someone in the future.

Back
Top Bottom