Need advice!

bluegil

strain is;strawberry diesel
soil is;foxfarm ocean forest
nuts are flora nova,veg and bloom with coolbloom and just follow direction on bottle.
i use 1 gallon pots ,small grow area 2/2 by 4
there 5 weeks in flower

from what i can find, i thank it was a salt build up.so i flushed her with 2 1/2 gallons of fresh snow melt water,that was 4 days ago,i let her dry out and gave her a drink of water last night.
06031.JPG

05934.JPG
05641.JPG
05641.JPG
05352.JPG
05542.JPG
05740.JPG
05445.JPG
05839.JPG

Re: need advise!!

I am in no way experienced in plant problems, but this is my personal take on it.

You are I'd guess more than half way through flower. Leaves WILL yellow and die off during flowering due to the lack of nitrogen in fertilizers (unless you are using an all round feed). At this point in the grow I would care more about the buds than the leaves at this point. You are nearly there, buds are literally a few weeks away. If you flushed, and the problem was well established it may take longer than the growth left on the plant to remedie it.

I'm sure some more experienced growers will give you some advise. Hope I helped. And best of luck with the rest of your grow my friend.

:peace:

Snow water? Melted snow? Careful with that cause even if snow looks white it may not be as pure as you think.

Usually at the end of a grow you will get yellowing leaves, as they said focus on the buds. Looking very nice from where I am standing

Re: need advise!!

i believe i caught the problem early enough, at least i hope.its not my first grow,but it is the first time ive had this problem.dont want to fuck her up,she my date for shwag:)wont have the cure time id like,but they never do :smokin:thanks for taking a look

i do find the ph is mid 7s,but after i mix my nuts i test ph and the rest and its always close high 6s.for some reason i like rain water over tap,so i collect a few gallons when it rains or snows.

Krystals are scrumptious looking. mmmmmmm Kings to U "blugil":bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom