Need help. a lot please

thank you my friend. but i dont know if you saw in my above post with the pictures how my stem is kind of bent and curled in a U shape and im not sure if thats going to end up a problem. ive been trying to look it up but cant find the answer for some reason. if you or any of you guys know why this is and how to fix it, the help would be great.

my next plan for the grow is to keep watering around every 3 days and add osmocote in about 2 weeks.

Relax!!!
Give it a couple days, she will turn right side up and grow out of that "u shape" and reach for the light, there is no problem here

ok sweet deal, thanks! i also asked a friend earlier tonight and he said to tie it straight up to a popsicle stick but id rather just keep it like you said to be safe. ill keep you guys updated and put up pics when i can. :yummy:

My NL was 8" at 12/12 switch and now it's 19". It's about through growing though. I expect another 2" height gain if that. In hindsight 12" would have been a good height for me at 12/12 switch.

one more thing. how long do you think i should wait before i start flowering because ive gotten different answers in that area too?

you will get a wide range of answers for that question, if you are restricted on height, you can start flowering(12/12) directly from seed. I forgot the specs of your grow area but you want to make sure you get the best results possible out of your available space....

keep in mind the earlier you veg the shorter the plant will be...you must use your own judgement on when it is time to flower based upon the specs of your grow space....also keep in mind....when done vegging and switch to flower the plant will double sometimes triple in height....

if you really want to make the most of your available space you could look into lst or scrog...basically it is manipulating the plant to grow into a fat bush instead of tall and leggy...so instead of growing up it grows outwards....you may want to look into it but at the same time....a grower with not much experience may not want to venture into this "journey" yet until they have a couple grows under their belt and got down the basic principles

whatever you decide to do, me and the rest of this community will be right behind you cheering on and answering your questions to the best of our abilities:thumb:

thanks, means a lot man. yea i dont have the northern lights growing yet because i didnt want to start with the better strain and ruin so im starting with mids seeds i had as practice and then ill move on because i think i have the hang of it now for the most part. but i only plan on making my plant maybe around 3-4 ft tall. i cant grow my plant out much because i dont really have the space. in the pic with the reflectors the space may look bigger than it is but it is actually like 1-1 1/2 ft. i was also looking at autoflowering seeds for this reason too. so i think aiming for height right now might be my best bet but if you think the space i have is enough that sounds good to me too. :thanks:

also, im not suggesting you give me + reps

for future references, giving + reps is a way to show common courtesy for receiving good information/ advice....or just simply to show respect to your fellow growers

FYI you do this by clicking on the lil white scale a few inches under the persons name

you couldd go autoflowering and have a quicker finish time maybe even fit 2 or 3 plants in your tiny space, but i think you will yield more with one non-auto strain and the quality will be better. from what i understand about autos is that because they are of ruderalis genetics, they suffer slightly on potency...although still a very good quality smoke

either way you will still have to start seeds everytime your current plant is done...unless you make another cabinet or something to keep a mother, this will cut your finishing time by a couple weeksmaybe a month compared to if you were to start from seed and wait till the plant is mature enough to flower

hey yea no problem i just gave you some reps. i wanted to do it before but i didnt know how, i thought it had something to do with that little green box and kept trying to do something with that and goin on your profile haha. but thanks for the help, deserve all the reps you get.

I would definitely consider using a Scrog or LST if you have height restrictions. This allows you to get the maximum yield from a low ceiling.

I went with some Modular Scrogs (I needed the mobility), and despite my best effort to kill them, so far they are doing very well just after their first day of 12/12.

If you need any additional info on scrogs feel free to ask or pm.

:peace:

Marley

marley that last message sounds like a summary of what i already told him

point being, try to give him a different bit of advice than the last person...thus making a better experience for him or any other new member, thats all i have seen you do is pretty much say what the person before you said...or say I AGREE WITH _ _ _ _ _ _, well its a typical thing among beginners so i guess i cant blame ya

point being, try to give him a different bit of advice than the last person...thus making a better experience for him or any other new member, thats all i have seen you do is pretty much say what the person before you said...or say I AGREE WITH _ _ _ _ _ _, well its a typical thing among beginners so i guess i cant blame ya

LOL, get off your high horse. I find it interesting you pick out my post and talk ish, get a life bro..Maybe you should ask for more rep?..

Shouldn't you be on RIU? Arrogant assholes all over that site.

Marley

lmao i didnt ask for rep, i was telling him how to use the rep system, i dont care about my rep or number of posts, im just here to help thats all...as for you you post I AGREE WTIH HIM....just to boost your nnumber of posts...its quite funny really...

only reason i picked out your post is because i see you post everywhere trying to suck up to the lont time members/ growers, try giving a bit of info you didnt see someone else write

lmao i didnt ask for rep, i was telling him how to use the rep system, i dont care about my rep or number of posts, im just here to help thats all...as for you you post I AGREE WTIH HIM....just to boost your nnumber of posts...its quite funny really...

only reason i picked out your post is because i see you post everywhere trying to suck up to the lont time members/ growers, try giving a bit of info you didnt see someone else write

Post count? Ya I care.. I am here to learn and share the knowledge with others. I 'suck up to long time members/growers', as you say, because they have helped me. I respect people who share their knowledge openly and create intelligent discussion.

And I find it absolutely hilarious you say 'try giving a bit of info you didn't see someone else write'. You're a fucking hypocrite.

So lets see here..picks on random posters who are trying to help, and spits out hypocritical bits on nonsense. Yep it's confirmed, you sir are a douchebag. :bravo:

Marley

Marley it is very rude to hijack ones thread with such nonsense, shows how much you are really trying to help, I for one am done arguing on somone elses thread...not only is it a disgrace to the poster of this thread TEACHMEURWAYS, it is a disgrace to the community as well

+ reps to you teach for dealing with marleys nonsense

Marley it is very rude to hijack ones thread with such nonsense, shows how much you are really trying to help, I for one am done arguing on somone elses thread...not only is it a disgrace to the poster of this thread TEACHMEURWAYS, it is a disgrace to the community as well

+ reps to you teach for dealing with marleys nonsense

You're too funny man. I feel like I'm in an argument with a 10 year old.

I do however agree with you. I apologize Teach, when someone throws mud in my face I have a hard time not bashing theirs in.

Hit me up anytime Teach and GL with your grow.

Marley

Back
Top Bottom