Need help. a lot please

marley ignorance is not going to get you anywhere on this site, nor in life

as for bashing me in the face :rofl:LMAO...YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

if you were to see me, all you would do is :adore:

All I know is you guys are representatives of the MJ community and these forums can be found in google. No need to bring a personal disagreement out in the open as it makes us all look bad.

All I know is you guys are representatives of the MJ community and these forums can be found in google. No need to bring a personal disagreement out in the open as it makes us all look bad.

I agree and apologize to the 420mag community. These posts are what I see all the time on 'other' forums and this community is above that.

I am done with UiS, although his posts are genuinely comical. I do, however, find it tough to bite my tongue with posts like that below me. Ignorance is only bliss for those who hold it dear. For the rest of us, well, it's just painful.

:peace:

Marley

gdog, i am the one who stepped up and told him it was rude and disgraceful to hijack threads with such nonsense and he calls me a 10 year old who he would bash in my face right after i said i was done with this ignorant argument...i am a long time member of this site and i know how things are done here

And I too apologize to the community here at 420 as i was only telling marley it would be more beneficial to the poster of this thread if he brought other information to the table and then he just took it out of hand

once again teach, i apologize for all this nonsense as i did not have to have someone step in to tell me that this arguing makes us look bad...i kindly told marley and it blew up out of proportion

its ok guys no worries, shit happens its in the past now. but in other words my plant seems to be doing well, the stem hasnt seem to of started to straighten yet but i trust it will, and the second set of leaves are coming out, ill put a pic up tomorrow.

another question i have is do you guys think i would be able to put another little plant in there with my one now with just those 4 cfl bulbs?

thought i was gonna be able to put another pic up but left my phone on the end of my bed, hopped on my bed, and my phone bounced into my cup of apple juice... so i cant take pics now but the plant seems to be healthy and the second set of leaves are out.

and if anyone can answer the question in my last post thatd be great!

you can put another plant in there even though your space is significantly small, but you will most likely have to use scrog or lst....regardless you are going to have one plants leaves blocking light from the other due to the confined space

im probably not gonna anyways. just because i have very little space already to let my one plant grow out. not so much worried about it growing up especially since itll double or tripple once i start the flowering, i got the height for that. i only got that like foot and a half of space for it to grow out.

shit... i didnt know places that small.. ehh maybe ill plant it tonight and put up a pic. worst case scenario if it becomes too crowded ill take it out. i have plenty of those seeds so im not worried. oh! my phones fixed so i can put another pic or two up tonight of how my plants doing so ill be sure to do that soon.

Hey teach, looks like you are getting sound advise. If your seeds aren't feminized you might want to start as many as 6 or so to increase your chances of a couple females. This might have been mentioned but I would look into 12/12 from seed as it will keep them smaller.

P.S. I personally like to see people give the same advise as it makes me more confident in the advise. :peace: to all!

Hey teach, looks like you are getting sound advise. If your seeds aren't feminized you might want to start as many as 6 or so to increase your chances of a couple females. This might have been mentioned but I would look into 12/12 from seed as it will keep them smaller.

P.S. I personally like to see people give the same advise as it makes me more confident in the advise. :peace: to all!

Woohoo! I better celebrate, that was my 420th post!:bigtoke:

lol atta boy warrior. but yea if i could i would do 6 seeds, i would do 50 seeds if i had the room but i just dont have enough space only for the one or two plants. ive heard to start from seed to keep them small but i dont want less than like a 2 and half ft plant you know? but if itd be around 3 ft or maybe a little more ill start 12/12 tonight or tomorrow. but if not i was thinking id start the 12/12 cycle after it got a little bigger maybe around a foot and ive added some nutes. sound good?

Thats just one of many methods to help control size, it may or may not be for you. What is stretch and how can I minimize it? Here is a link for some other ideas. I understand the space restriction, just thought you might benefit from having a few to select from. As they grow you can get rid of the males and choose the best female or 2. When they are seedlings they don't require as much light and obviously less space. Whatever you do, keep an open mind and don't be scared to try things. Everyone has different ideas and methods,what works for some may not work for you but you won't know if you don't try. And don't be intimidated by new methods,the worst you can do is kill 'em and even if you do it's a learning experience. :peace:

very true and very good advice. thank you very much 420warrior for the good info. yea i was thinkin since i planted another seed (well another one i had germinating and sprouted from its shell today) tonight and put it under the lights, maybe ill start the 12/12 cycle tomorrow and see how they both end up. one somewhat growing plant and the new seed. before i started the cycle id have to transplant and add the nutes first right? like osmocote for example which i plan on using?

heres the pics i said id put up

2x2.jpg

seems to be doing well, sprouted another set of leaves

still_crooked.jpg

egr.jpg

the new seed i planted tonight. see what happens

hey guys. heres the deal and my gameplan. ive got my pots, seeds, and a place to grow. i still need to get the soil which i probably am just gonna get some topsoilf and a fertilizer for the veg and flower process. and i just need to get some bulbs which ill probably get 1 6500 CFL bulb for the veg process then 1 2700k CFL bulb for the flowering. and i got a little fan for a little ventilation. 24 hour light during the veg process. and i only plan on growing it maybe 2-3 ft. i dont have a huge spac, around 1 1/2ft. wide, 2ft. deep, and 5ft. tall so i hope growing it 3ft. wouldnt make it too cramped and still give me enough nugs.

but does anybody have any tips about containing the smell thats a biggy right now too. would be appreciated.

You will need an ozone filter or carbon filter to eliminate the smell, I have tried just about everything from scented candles to licorice plant, almost made me sic. put an awful taste in the buds.

yea when i went to the hydro store to get my soil they had almost a whole isle there for containing smells and the guy there helped me out because he told me hes actually "done the same thing" im doing now haha. but he showed me some good stuff to use when the time came. so i was gonna try that out and see if it hopefully works. ill be sure let you know what the outcome is. if they didnt though do you know the price range of the filters because im kinda on a low budget right now /:

Your plants are doing fine. Seedlings will do all kinds of crazy things in the beginning. You may need to get your lights a bit closer. Maybe throw some soil on that curly thing so that it does not try to stand up on it's wobbly legs.

Back
Top Bottom