Need Help - almost time imo

Mordep

420 Member
helo

so, i ve been growing for 2moths. 130w cfl , 2 sqf box, 12/12 from seed, hydro (simple bubbler),scrog(homemade =X i have a net about 6inch from the top of the box, and then im bending all of the top buds so i can get more growing height ) 1 ramdom seed.

I don.t have more space for her to grow,i have about 2 inch limite, she is 2fts height.

and my question is. Should i trimm all the mini buds and leaves there r not getting light, so the plant stop growing ??

Cumpz

LOL you cannot contain and restrain this life-form to such a limited amount of space. Your question, and idea, would likely not work. Even if you did major LST, and supercropping, to keep it under 2 feet is not going to happen with cannabis. She needs ample room to flourish. Try to bend, and tie the stem down towards the ground, and make it grow to the side. But don't tie the string too much at first, so it can get used it. But I'm not sure how woody the stem is. That's all I can say.

Hi mate,
Agree with RL on this, it is hard to contain a plant that can easily grow to 12 ft outdoors to 2ft..
Not impossible, but it would need LST and major training. If you can take the top off somehow, and you will have to do some DIY, but have a look around and see if there s anything you ca at least raise the height of ur space an extra ft or so..What is the box made of? And that cfl will veg it for a while ok, but its not much light.. Ususally id recomend 5 Cfls, in a box set up, one in middle of each wall, and one on the top which is not attached so you can raise it and lower it..
You need 6500k's for veg and 2500k's for flower.. You need to get enough light to the buds as possible and some lst or tying will be neccessary. You can keep the cfl s quite close 2 inches or so, and your plant should grow ok..
Hope this helps a bit?? Later mate.. Smokemup..

Ty guys, that helps alot.

Ive been training my plant alot. I ha a 2nd scrog so that i could create some kind of carpet, if u know what i mean. I have some photos here but im having some problems with them, i have with 2days , 15days , 40 , 60 that is making now... I have some good buds and they r 30% with hairs, when should i kill her? How many time should i w8 till i can smoke ? Id like to ear some personals thoughts...

One last question, should i water the plant only with water the last week? If so, how can i know when is the last week ?

Cumps and thanks again guys .

The plant that i 1st talk about died because i was on vacation and the water driper stoped =( my friend gimme 1 plant from 01-jun that im running now...

Back
Top Bottom