Need help, leaves curling under badly

Well I ended up flushing all 15. I got my ppm today and tested as I flushed. Most of the plants had PPM of 1100. I flushed them until most were around 200. But I did realize that I have not been giving the plants the Big Bloom nutes on the schedule. Will this hurt my plants? I am now in week 6 and I found a couple of the plants are starting to flower, 2 of them look like girls. I hope I didnt screw up my grow so bad by not feeding them properly. I have flushed now and will be paying closer attention to my nutes.

Just so Im sure on this, are you supposed to feed then use reg water, then feed that water? I have been using nutes for every watering. I started with 1/4 then gradually brought it up to full strength? So far plants look good but tips of leaves tend to curl down from time to time.

Yes, feed then water. Feed then water. I did the nute feed on every watering b4. Had a few issues, but super potent crop. I almost wanna tell u to keep doin it on a couple of ur plants and observe the difference. Dunno if I was lucky or what. Only did it like that one cycle but MMaaaannn!!! Both strains were potent.

Yes, feed then water. Feed then water. I did the nute feed on every watering b4. Had a few issues, but super potent crop. I almost wanna tell u to keep doin it on a couple of ur plants and observe the difference. Dunno if I was lucky or what. Only did it like that one cycle but MMaaaannn!!! Both strains were potent.

Thanks, I did flush them and they are doing great today! I had like 3 inches of growth last night on some and female preflowers are showing on like 4 so far. Here is a pic of one of them. Looks female, right? The pictures arent great. I recently sent my camera in for service and now it doesnt take close up pics properly any more. But to explain what I see, there are 2 white hairs coming out of a bulge on the four plants I think are girls. The hairs are about 3/4 of an inch long.

girl22.jpg

girl13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom