Need help! planning on dwc but have a question first.

budlover3388

if i order this from the internet all at one time do any of you think ill have some unwanted attention?

Elite 802 Air Pump

Sunleaves Air Tubing 20ft

Hydroton 10 liter bag

TEN PACK - 2" Net Pots

TEN PACK - 3" Net Pots

Ona Block - 6 ounce

Rockwool / Stonewool 1" Cubes - 45 pack

pH Test Papers

Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom - 3 Pack Combo

Sunleaves 12" Air Stone

there are some things missing but i will be getting those from local stores.

I hope you dont have any attn that would suck.LIsten to daMaGoman he is very versitle DAMAGOMAN YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT been reading alot of your posts lately

SOrry budlover I think you should be fine with that stuff buy some cove they are cheap and could prevent issues later on I am going with sensi grow A+B and connisour A+B with prihana and tranchula with carboload during flowering tohelp the pirhana and tranchula. great colinization with rootzones I guessed this would be great for me and you with our dwc bubble damagomn help if i have gave wrong info or am on the wrong track myself

SOrry budlover I think you should be fine with that stuff buy some cove they are cheap and could prevent issues later on I am going with sensi grow A+B and connisour A+B with prihana and tranchula with carboload during flowering tohelp the pirhana and tranchula. great colinization with rootzones I guessed this would be great for me and you with our dwc bubble damagomn help if i have gave wrong info or am on the wrong track myself

thanks man ill look into that

I have found this air stone:

Fish Farm Supply: Aluminum Oxide Airstones

It's a 7" round x 1.5" deep aluminum oxide stone, but it requires 1.5cfm :

Super Luft Pump - 2.9 psi - 22W | Air Pumps | Air Pumps & Supplies | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com

Your average fish pump, (10-30 gal) from walmart, puts out around .05 cmf ... so, to use it's full potential, you'd need a heavy duty pump to run it...

this is a stone that's used to aerate a pond or huge fish tank. I think it could do wonders in a dwc. any opinions?

from what i know is that the plants need between .09-.15ppmair bubble i think this is accurate. anyways whatever it is going over will not or should nor improve so i would suggest use what will work to the requirerments sorry i spell like sh!t hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom