Need Help - Simple Calcium Problem

Trump2106

Greetings,

I'll make this simple: I am growing hydroponically and always maintain a PH of 5.9. I calibrate every three days and both the accuracy of the meter and the PH level remain almost perfectly constant. My tap water is 120ppm.

I am noticing a SMALL amount of calcium deficiency. We're talking like 1 out of every 200 leaves. It's not a big deal but I want my plants as perfect as possible. The trouble is, calcium is best absorbed at a PH of 6.3-6.5.

So: should I add Cal-Mag or should I raise the PH?

Is anybody able to assist me with this? I thought it would be an easy question to answer.

I promise I'm not actually a Trump supporter...

Second.
I use calmag and let my res drift between 5.7-6.4.
Seems to work for me, they arent perfect but Ive never had calcium problems.

Thanks for the tip. My problem is that my reservoir never drifts. IT's literally 5.9 all the time, I use Lucas Formula plus H2O2 every three days. Never drifts. Are you suggesting that I use PH up and down to actually create a drift?

Thanks for the tip. My problem is that my reservoir never drifts. IT's literally 5.9 all the time, I use Lucas Formula plus H2O2 every three days. Never drifts. Are you suggesting that I use PH up and down to actually create a drift?

If you have to.
How many gallons per plant are you running?

Here is a good reference that the guys over at ------------ made.

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

Back
Top Bottom