Need help solving Mg & P

Definitely been wanting to look into those. Having a hard time learning about other methods when I can't nail what I got now though haha. Thanks for coming in to help!
I’m my opinion swicks are easier than sips because there’s nothing really to build. Set a cloth pot (with 40% extra aeration) on a larger tray of perlite add water and it’s done but to each their own preference. It does take about 2 weeks lag time where plant slows down to convert from soil roots over to sip/swick water type roots and that’s best done early on in plants life.

But I’d suggest you carry on with what you’re doing for now and save sips & swicks for another grow. She’s looking good and you don’t want to mess with that… nice work!

I’m my opinion swicks are easier than sips because there’s nothing really to build. Set a cloth pot (with 40% extra aeration) on a larger tray of perlite add water and it’s done but to each their own preference. It does take about 2 weeks lag time where plant slows down to convert from soil roots over to sip/swick water type roots and that’s best done early on in plants life.

But I’d suggest you carry on with what you’re doing for now and save sips & swicks for another grow. She’s looking good and you don’t want to mess with that… nice work!
Thank y'all for coming in and helping. I really appreciate it!

So before I switch to flower all of my plants will be in fabric grow bags, are the ac infinity self watering for fabric pot based swick? I'm wanting to get some just because I travel quite a bit.

She's in a slightly larger pot, 5 gal fabric pot, then she will be going to 15 to finish.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm very surprised the roots took over so quickly, to the point it was basically drowning.

1000000936.jpg

Hopefully she will perk up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom