Need help troubleshooting lead issue

Zeppelingirl1517

420 Member
On week 4 of flowering. These are photos of 2 different strains. Running GH nutrient trio and Hydroguard. Changing water weekly. Giving less than recommended nutrients, EC 2.0, PPM 1000, PH from 5.6-6.3, water temp from 66-74, room temp from 68-76, humidity from 45-63%.

Have not had any leaf issue or nutrient burn before. Previous to yesterday, I was adding the same strength nutrient water daily (1/3-2/3 gallon a day as they drank). Yesterday I added only fresh PH water to the reservoir and this morning I have more leaves looking like this. I have 2 other plants getting the same level of nutes, same light, etc not having this issue.

Ideas of anything else to try? Should I keep up with the fresh PH’d water vs. nutrient water to top off?

Attachments

• F170666A-EC2F-4557-B17A-2415E1ACEA1F.jpeg
    F170666A-EC2F-4557-B17A-2415E1ACEA1F.jpeg
    720.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 5E9AE478-B0F1-424F-869F-4C4CCAEE7D21.jpeg
    5E9AE478-B0F1-424F-869F-4C4CCAEE7D21.jpeg
    605.3 KB · Views: 195
Lol... I was gonna say Calmag too... or at least Epson salt with fresh water balanced ph could help, and trim away some of the nutrient burnt leaves to help the plant in the right direction of mending itself.

No, I’ll get some CalMag ordered now. I have to order more Hydroguard too, so I’ll get it done. I have pruned a couple of the burnt fan leaves off already, then one or two more take their place.

In the mean time I can do epsom sat, I have that on hand. What ratio of salt to gallon of water?

Get a PK booster too, I use liquid koolbloom

Works well in my DWC

Till then up the bloom or red stage a bit, maybe even up yer nutes completely

...Chris has the right idea and regiment to get your girls healthy again, but if you want to use some epson salt in the meantime start with a 1/2 tsp per gallon of water in your reservoir... kinda like a lil booster health shot for them till you can get what chris mentioned. :)

Thanks guys! I got the calmag ordered, here Friday. I’ll look into the pk booster and get that ordered too. First Grow here ever and I’ve had virtually no issues yet, so I’m hoping I don’t lose it all here at the end!

The main thing is are you having fun and enjoying the grow process with the plant, cause in the end even with deficiencies an all ... As long as you keep it alive till harvest you will still come away with some bud.
1568769363525.gif

Back
Top Bottom