Need help with a painful situation

Azumari

420 Member
Hi I’m new here but if anyone can help or give advice I would be appreciated. I suffer from a skin disease call Hydratenitis Supperativa. It’s super painful and I’ve been suffering from this since I was 12 years old (25 now). I’ve tried every medication under the Sun but nothing is helping. The antibiotics and ibuprofen are doing nothing but killing my liver and making me sick. I decided to stop taking the medications for fear that they will weaken my system more then it already is (note was born a premie). I’ve also been cut on, told I was faking for attention, bullied, and can’t even wear under (please be adult about this) because of the flare up areas and the fact I can’t stand for anything to touch it. Even a light feather running across causes a lot of pain when I have a flare up. Not to mention I have several scares and wounds that won’t heal because they come back in almost the same places.
I’ve been doing some research and found where a lot of people say that cannabis oil has help with their pain and inflammation. I was hoping someone can give me some advice on how I could get some or even better if it will help in the long run. I’m honestly just tired of being poked, prodded, burn (had to get one under my breast burned out, but still came back), and made a fool of for something I can’t control.
I’ve been afraid to try it because I live in Georgia, USA (there’s a foreign country called Georgia), because of all the news and everything I was told as a child.
If anyone can help it would be MUCH appreciated.
Thank you and sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you for the advice and links. I not only have HS, but also arthritis, asthma, sleep apnea, and depression. I’m on SSI, so unfortunately most likely don’t have the funds to afford a lot. Living in Americus, Georgia (the 3rd poorest city in the state), its hard for me to find anything. But I digress.
Will use this advice to the best of my abilities.
Again thank you

Welcome to 420 magazine. I hope you will find relief here. It sounds like a terrible affliction and I wish you success in treating it.

One thing. If that is a photo of yourself. Please delete it for your own safety. No faces, no addresses, no real names will help to keep you safe. This is our first priority.

Back
Top Bottom