Need help with brown spots on leaves: pics

GodtyrLoki

hey guys I just noticed that I have some brown spots/holes in my leaves that have only just appeared I maybe checked them a few hours ago and no spots now I have these weird spots on the little ladies ??? anyone know what this is ??

I grow in coco and atm I am feeding them 0.4ml micro and 0.6 bloom per litre with 0.5ml Cal mag per liter and a quarter of a teaspoon of Epsom salts ph'ed to 5.8 at about 650ppm ... they get fed every day till 10% runoff .. other then the brown spots that just showed up they were picture perfect this morning

Plant 1
20190208_013111.jpg

plant 2
20190208_013125.jpg

plant 3
20190208_013139.jpg

checked the back of the of the leaves nothing there, they are almost perfect, no webs or anything like that lights go back on for them in like an hour so ill have another look ... I guess if I see more it might be some type of bug ... if it is bugs what would you suggest to be rid of them ??
Did you look with a magnifying glass? They're not visible to the naked eye unless you have an infestation o_O...

no i did not look with a magnifying glass :( don't have one atm I think i might need to get one
Don't know where you're at, but they're cheap at walmart, or a dollar store somewhere :hmmmm: honestly, and I'm Mr. Overkill, I would put a teaspoon on "dawn" dish soap (the cheap blue stuff) into a sprayer fill that fucker up (shake well) and lightly spray the underside of my leaves every other day for a week, it'll suffocate those lil fuckers...pardon my language but I really hate fucking bugs...in my house...had to say that cuz I live in a rural area :hmmmm:

Don't know where you're at, but they're cheap at walmart, or a dollar store somewhere :hmmmm: honestly, and I'm Mr. Overkill, I would put a teaspoon on "dawn" dish soap (the cheap blue stuff) into a sprayer fill that fucker up (shake well) and lightly spray the underside of my leaves every other day for a week, it'll suffocate those lil fuckers...pardon my language but I really hate fucking bugs...in my house...had to say that cuz I live in a rural area :hmmmm:

so is it completely safe to use detergent in a small amount on my plants ... our is antibacterial will that effect anything ??

so is it completely safe to use detergent in a small amount on my plants ... our is antibacterial will that effect anything ??
Not in small amounts, but I was looking at your other post and man, way too much are you doing young padawan :laugh:
read my remarks on your other post and add to it it looks like your leaves are laying on your soil...not good...but :peace: and :goodluck:
EDIT: I'm going to MW3 land to...well, to do whatever it is people my age do on those games :rofl::rofl:

Not in small amounts, but I was looking at your other post and man, way too much are you doing young padawan :laugh:
read my remarks on your other post and add to it it looks like your leaves are laying on your soil...not good...but :peace: and :goodluck:

thanks for the advice man yeah Im definitely fussing over them as i want my first grow to be successful hahaha ... yeah IM rural too ... i might use the detergent method you are talking about just before the ligth go out for the next 6 hour sleep

thanks for the advice man yeah Im definitely fussing over them as i want my first grow to be successful hahaha ... yeah IM rural too ... i might use the detergent method you are talking about just before the ligth go out for the next 6 hour sleep
Remember spray lightly, don't saturate :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom