Need help with fan setup please!

TurkiShroom

Hi to all
I have an Soler&Palau Tdm-300 extractor fan for my grow tent, but I do not understand if this is what I need or an exhaust fan is what I need??
I have 400w light system, 120x120x200 tent
I just want a basic setup where I can have the light and have no probs with air in/out.
Please can someone tell me how I can set this up for I have read stuff, checked videos but non would tell me exactly how I can go about it and I am very new to using this type of equipment.
Thank you very very much. Peace and Love to all.

:welcome: to :420: Turki!

I'm a little skeptical that fan will pull enough air, but it just might. A lot will depend on how much restriction there is to your air flow and what temperature the air is you pull into the tent.

For best results you want the fan as close to the exit as possible. That exit should be at the top of the tent, while the air coming in should be opposite and as low as possible. Adding a small fan inside to provide air circulation will also help.

Almost any fan can be an "exhaust fan". Some designs are much better than others. I prefer the centrifugal-style fans, but as long as you can move the air, that's really all that matters.

Woow Major thank you very much for this, great help. so just adjust the fan to the top of tent duct one end and out of tent, will do right?
I will get better fan and filter in the future but now this is all I have to work with, I bought the tent and bunch of other stuff I need and a friend of mine gave me this fan.
And also thank you for your great welcome:)

That should do it. Without pictures and more information, that's all I can tell you. Sounds like you are ready to rock and roll!

Back
Top Bottom