Need help

Still a little early to tell for sure ..Good pic,though...

I have a question for you I have a question for you I have some dirt we just got seeds in it can I get anything good out of any of them seeds arella still be dirt weed growing it

Is my plant a male or a female I been trying to find out
20190828_151537.jpg

Hey I really apreacheate ur help I think one thing wrong is my lighting and I do not have it in a grow tent just sitting on my closed in front porch with a fluorescent light above it and I give it 12 hours light 12 hours dark the plant is 17 in tall and my bottom leaves are starting to wilt

Hey I really apreacheate ur help I think one thing wrong is my lighting and I do not have it in a grow tent just sitting on my closed in front porch with a fluorescent light above it and I give it 12 hours light 12 hours dark the plant is 17 in tall and my bottom leaves are starting to wilt
That’s normal for lower leaves to change after the flip ! Do you have the fluorescent as close as possible to your plant ?

yes it's one of the yes it's one of the curly q ones it's it's about a foot above the plant I read to keep it at least 18 in is that correct above the plant and move it as the plant grows

yes it's one of the yes it's one of the curly q ones it's it's about a foot above the plant I read to keep it at least 18 in is that correct above the plant and move it as the plant grows
Sorry I lost my internet connection, Verizon is the only phone that works out here ! I see those lights right on top of the plant . The farther away it will stretch to the light ! I’m running vipar spectra 600w at 12” in flower ! My kind led I run it at 30” as you see it depends on the type of light !

Looks as it’s over or under watered according to the bottom leaves !

well well I got it in a little mop bucket about a 3-gallon and I don't have no holes in the bottom I should probably put holes in the bottom of the bucket huh

well well I got it in a little mop bucket about a 3-gallon and I don't have no holes in the bottom I should probably put holes in the bottom of the bucket huh
Please don’t need no stagnant water ! A place for pest to grow !

okay I okay I drilled about six holes in the bottom of the bucket I'm going to buy a grow tent I ordered some grow panels that you get off that webpage wish they have all kinds of lighting in grow tents and grow panels for marijuana plants or regular Plants your reflective panels

also I have also I have this plant food that's General Hydroponics and I mix a very lightly is it good to use it on the plant says it will enhance it lot faster I read on the internet that it's okay to use plant food on seedlings and so far up but after a certain time to stop using anything but plain water also I have some rain water I got when it rained and then let it sit for about 4 days is there any chance I can use that on it or do I need to boil it to get any bacteria out of it and do I need to mist my plants leaves once in awhile like it's raining on it just as lighting mist what the help

Attachments

• 2019-08-28 16.49.05.jpg
    2019-08-28 16.49.05.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 35
Did any water run out of the bucket when you drilled the holes? if so,that could be what's causing the sickly lower leaves.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet-you will need to feed the plant some balanced plant food if you want it to amount to much-the stuff in the pic supplies silica,but the plant will need more than that,especially when she starts flowering.
And I'd move that CFL bulb down to about 5 or 6" above the plant,and possibly get more of them working-cannabis loves light-it will grow with inadequate light,but not well,and the buds will
be tiny and airy.

Back
Top Bottom