Need some advice

Niklaus420

Good day

Just wanted some advice on if I need to get more lights? It's my first indoor grow and the plants where under 24hr light for 4 weeks and now have been under 18/6 for the last week or so.

Plants where just put into bigger pots.

I'm currently using 3 cfl 40W but I don't think my plants are getting sufficient light as the pots are bigger now.

I'm looking for affordable, cost effective solutions.

Peace
420-magazine-mobile922473486.jpg

I went on dhgate.com and bought a 600 w led after taxes shipping and duty fees it's was about 180 bucks I had my doubts about buying a Chinese knockoff but I must say it's AMAZING!!! I would say yes more light as well as since using Cfl's you want those bulbs no further then 2-3 inches away from the top of the plants so from the pic you need at least 1 bulb per plant . I used to use 200 w equiv cfl's and had great results as long as you give it the care they need they should do fine . Another thing I'm noticing is thin stalks if you don't already have one invest in a fan . The breez will help keep them from mold mildew and other unwanted things along with strengthening the stalks . Looks good so far keep up the great work.

12 July 2017

Hello Everyone

So it'd been a while since I last posted. I guess once I started harvesting and smoking my my first grow I lost the passion to blog. As I was enjoying my "Lemon Stain" (the name I gave my first grow)

Here is an update on my first ever indoor grow. I planted 5 unknown seeds and got 4 females (so happy) and got 2 Sitiva and 2 Indica plants. They are under 3 CFL 14W and going good.

Can't wait to harvest this indoor grow seems so much longer than the outdoor but I've been enjoying it just as much! 2 of the plants stretched and are a bit skinny but I have been super coping them and have a fan blowing while the lights are on.

Any tips or advice please give it. Keen to learn and hope you enjoy the pics.

Will keep you posted.

Peace
420-magazine-mobile1827230534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1863529775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002262266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1720861525.jpg

Just a little update..

First things first if anyone knows how to get me a grow journal started please let me know. (It keeps saying I don't have enough permission to post)

Anyway, watered my girls this morning with 500ml water with brown sugar then another 500ml normal tap water. They are taking SO LONG to get large. We added another 4 CFL bulbs to help them grow! But they are not looking bad at all! VERY FROSTY! Any tips hints on what I should do to help increase my yield/THC will be greatly appreciated.

But hope you like the pics and let me know what you think!

Peace
420-magazine-mobile20337802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1081914160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile525865395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile887557895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604429106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70212080.jpg

Also if you know what strains they are let me know. If it's even possible to tell from photos.

Bud, do yourself a favour get in contact with MerryAnna on my Journal and that will link you to her journal. My thinking is the plants are lacking in proper nutrients and water and sugar won't cut it. She will guide you on nutes you can get or make with items around the house and let's say a cost effective way of doing things lol.

Back
Top Bottom