New Grower here - Need some advice

Re: New Grower here. Need some advice

An a good day to you Sir you could try Amazon they had some good ones there , do not forget the up & down fluid unless you have anther proven method:thumb:It has been so good to watch you get this far an , semingly going from strength to more stength:cheer::bravo::peacetwo::420:
Good morning too you too sir.
And yeah i've been searching some videos last night. imgonna buy a ph buffer and tester this weekend.

Im gonna try to put some pics up soon

I would only use water after a ph test
Thanks for the advice. I dont think my plants wpuld be as well as they are wif i were to join. arned lots of things alrwady. And and would it be good to always feed them ph'd water. Like once you plsnt the seed. For my next grow

Thats just so great , at first I really thought you might loose 1 of those girls But I only see you go from strength to strength
Ok thanks and 2 more days and it will have been vegetating for one week lol ill put pics up then

Hey honestly Mr phantom I am really looking forward:circle-of-love:with reps you are doing so well keep it going
Haha me too. I thought it woulda been the little one. but now that its in the big big pot. its doing really well. pushing some new leaves.

Hello, Sorry im late. But here are some pictures I just took of the plants now. This is the plants in Vegetation : Day 8

IMG_20130713_195731.jpg
IMG_20130713_185829.jpg
IMG_20130713_185739.jpg
IMG_20130713_185803.jpg
IMG_20130713_185840.jpg
IMG_20130713_185751.jpg
IMG_20130713_185833.jpg

I've been watching the burn and it hasnt gotten any bigger and I dont see it anywheres else on the plants

Thank you :) Honestly I didnt think my plants would last this long. I thought maybe a few leaves would come and it would die from being watered too much or something. or like when I shocked the hell out the little plant with horrible transplanting. But they seem to be alive and well so i'll just keep pushing through. I honestly dont expect to harvest these plants. I would LOOOVE to but im mostly experimenting and learning. like will this help the plants. will this hurt them

I think that you are going to be a good gardener:bravo:
Thank you :) Honestly I didnt think my plants would last this long. I thought maybe a few leaves would come and it would die from being watered too much or something. or like when I shocked the hell out the little plant with horrible transplanting. But they seem to be alive and well so i'll just keep pushing through. I honestly dont expect to harvest these plants. I would LOOOVE to but im mostly experimenting and learning. like will this help the plants. will this hurt them

Ok. so I thought that the plant needed a haircut. here were all these tiny leaves and they werent groweing so I thought maybe they dont get enough light. So I cut the fan leaves off the big one. I cut 6 leaves off. it looks skinny now on top and fat on bottom. I got pictures to show. I wanna know if everything thinks it will be ok. people trim their plants all the time. Also im going away for the night. So i have to leave the lights on 24 hours or off 24 hours... It sucks cause I dont have a auto timer to keep the vegetation going. So since its like day 12 or something of vegetation. would it kill it if I made the lights go on all day for one day? I got no other choice though :/ Im worried about the cutting though. like maybe i shoulda only cut 2 leaves off. but I thought they still wouldnt be getting enough. heres the pics

IMG_20130718_221021.jpg
IMG_20130718_211039.jpg
IMG_20130718_211028.jpg
IMG_20130718_211050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom