Need some help - First time indoor grow

Yeah. What I read is that with coir cal mag should be used but no nutes until she is in veg state. About 5 nodes in.
I think that would be way too long before adding some kind of nute. It would have nothing to build those nodes from. The plant I'm growing now was topped at three nodes and it had fully developed water leaves. A worm casting tea would be great for a low nute food for it. Your basically growing hydo so it needs something I would think. Not based on facts just my logic and observations. Good luck.

Can anyone help me I have this what I can only describe as mold of my leafs I have looked everywhere but can't identify it if anyone knows what it is can you please help me
image38075.jpg

Can anyone help me I have this what I can only describe as mold of my leafs I have looked everywhere but can't identify it if anyone knows what it is can you please help me
image38075.jpg

Did you perhaps get a few drops of water on her when feeding?

I think that would be way too long before adding some kind of nute. It would have nothing to build those nodes from. The plant I'm growing now was topped at three nodes and it had fully developed water leaves. A worm casting tea would be great for a low nute food for it. Your basically growing hydo so it needs something I would think. Not based on facts just my logic and observations. Good luck.
Ah. See what I've read is the seed nutrients should be sufficient to hit 3-4 nodes anyway. Again, I'm no expert or I wouldn't be here asking all these questions...lol.

Ah. See what I've read is the seed nutrients should be sufficient to hit 3-4 nodes anyway. Again, I'm no expert or I wouldn't be here asking all these questions...lol.

I grow coco, an i start a very light feed as soon as the first true leaves separate. By light I mean 1/4 dose then cut that in half for first week then bump it up to 1/4 am slowly increase weekly till I either hit full dose or they me it's to much then I back off just a lil. I also use calmag from the start as well with same dosage as nutes 1/4 an work my way up to full dose.

I grow coco, an i start a very light feed as soon as the first true leaves separate. By light I mean 1/4 dose then cut that in half for first week then bump it up to 1/4 am slowly increase weekly till I either hit full dose or they me it's to much then I back off just a lil. I also use calmag from the start as well with same dosage as nutes 1/4 an work my way up to full dose.
What kinda calmag mix do you use. What strength?

So here's another question. Here is my northern lights x big bud autoflower. It's been in veg since February 21. She's looking like she's wanting to flower and has for weeks but no flowers. Anyone know the veg cycle of this strain of autoflower?
420-magazine-mobile1753535375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile513764800.jpg

So here's another question. Here is my northern lights x big bud autoflower. It's been in veg since February 21. She's looking like she's wanting to flower and has for weeks but no flowers. Anyone know the veg cycle of this strain of autoflower?
420-magazine-mobile1753535375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile513764800.jpg

I don't know the time for that strain but most r 65-75 days. Either way she shoulda started by now. Iam not experienced with autos so hopefully someone who is pipes in. But u might wana consider switching her to 12/12 an forcing her to flower an see if that works

I don't know the time for that strain but most r 65-75 days. Either way she shoulda started by now. Iam not experienced with autos so hopefully someone who is pipes in. But u might wana consider switching her to 12/12 an forcing her to flower an see if that works
I would have to agree with wiley on this. Any chance at all it could be a photo instead of auto? Either way it can't hurt to try 12/12 :thumb:

She is definitely a photo. The curling on top was because she was completely root licked in a 3.5 gallon pot. She went outdoors.

Sorry, didn't realize she was outside. If she was inside, she would need 12/12 to flower. Outside is a whole different story. I don't grow outdoors, but there are so many here that do that can help you.

I've done outside very successfully. Just wish I knew so I could've had another auto flower going. Believe she was mis labeled. Suppose to be auto. Now I don't know what she is but she's gonna be a big producer. She is huge.

Here's the new girl to the grow floor. She's a dark devil. Looking good but she git a twist to her stalk and leaves. Not sure what that is. She is about two weeks. A couple days older. Git an amnesia that's gonna be introduced onto the grow floor.
420-magazine-mobile962056925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957376087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68486703.jpg

Back
Top Bottom