Need Some Help!

JSupports29

Hi, I am a first time medicine grower. I have started my first plant of Super Lemon Haze from Green House Seed Company. I got as much information as I could from there grow video and others as far as my Veg cycle and Flower cycle. My question is when does the Veg cycle start? my seed has just sprouted and I have it under 125 watt CFL light on a 18/6 light schedule. I plan to veg my plant for 3 to 4 weeks, so at what point should technically start my veg time? Thank you.

Well as soon as you get first set of fan leafs. When you plant has under 5 nodes use very small amount of nutes if any. Every plant is different and the way it is grown. Can you give info on how you going to grow and what nutes you plan to use?

Honestly I am still very much in search of the best nutes to use. My buddy told me to try Pure Blend Pro. But he also hasn't been growing long. Is there a certain type you would recommend? And thank you very much for the reply.

I think that is perfect. Some people like 24 but its up to you there. Just keep a eye on them. As far as nutes you will have to do some reading. Before I get into nutes How do you plan to grow them? Soil,Hidro ect

well until I can afford to get all of my Hydro kit, I am going soil. I know hydro will get better yields, but I am saving to be able to get to that point. Thats why my buddy told me to go with the Pure Blend Pro. He swears by the stuff, but like I said he is pretty new to growing.

Oh and I meant to ask, where you got your grow tent? I havent been able to find any that size. All I have found are the tall skinny ones that are way to expensive for the size if you ask me. lol And thank you so much for your help.

I will send you in a private message a link of a company I deal with. I know the owner.They were one of my suppler when I had my shop Ring Of Fire open.

Quick question for you, but first let me say thank you so much for all your help, it is greatly appreciated! So my question is, I seem to have an ass load of little bugs in my soil, how can I get rid of these because I dont want them killing my plant.

Back
Top Bottom