Need strain suggestion

Williefan

Ok, I have looked at seed strains until Im blue in the face. Wondering if I can get some feedback. Im looking for feminized seeds with the following traits:
Short to med height
easy to moderate to grow, indoors or out
high yield
effects: I do not want a couch-lock strain. I want a light, serene, make me laugh, work, socialize and think strain.

Any such strain out there come to mind for you all?????
Thank you!:peace:

Also, would appreciate a good, safe place to place an order

Autos are a great way to go ... I'm currently growing Nirvana's auto Blue Mystic. They are very hardy and have been a real pleasure to grow. They take a week or two longer than what's listed for harvest ... 10-12 weeks.

Blue Mystic Autoflower
Shipping to FL was $10 and so damned stealthy I almost threw the package out. :thumb:

8_3b.JPG

Autos are a great way to go ... I'm currently growing Nirvana's auto Blue Mystic. They are very hardy and have been a real pleasure to grow. They take a week or two longer than what's listed for harvest ... 10-12 weeks.

Nirvana Blue Mystic feminized + autoflower (5 seeds)
Shipping to FL was $10 and so damned stealthy I almost threw the package out. :thumb:

8_3b.JPG

About to be growing this next week xD And was going to recommend this, as well as auto sweet tooth.

Nirvana Blue Mystic feminized + autoflower (5 seeds)

8_3b.JPG

When you ordered for stateside did you use the cash method or did you use a card payment?

I've used a credit card every time I ordered (VISA) ... there is a minimal $3 charge for international transaction but nothing else is different. Watch for their Weekend Whoppers ... the deals can be great ! Delivery has always been less than 2 weeks from date of purchase.

I've used a credit card every time I ordered (VISA) ... there is a minimal $3 charge for international transaction but nothing else is different. Watch for their Weekend Whoppers ... the deals can be great ! Delivery has always been less than 2 weeks from date of purchase.
Thanks just took a chance on ordering with my card and did order autoflower blue mystic and autoflower bubbalicious

Back
Top Bottom