Neon Green Plant????

BubbleBucketz

So I have this plant going into flower and ever since sprouting, it has had an almost neon green to yellow color. I am feeding it and it shows no leaf damage. It's not a leaf here and there. Its the entire plant....any ideas? It is growing just fine as well.
20200418_130745.jpg
20200418_130608.jpg

Garlic Dawg is supposed to be the strain. I have 2 other seeds that I haven't ran yet to see if it comes out like this as well. It was like this though through the entire grow. I was curious what was going on as it doesn't show any signs of stress or any kind of def. or toxicities.

I even hit her with an extra strong feed back to back to see if she was just starving and there was no change to the plant at all. She is just going into flower now so I'll soon see how much she stretches out.

Looks like a cross between garlic bud and chem dawg. The neon color is a strain trait of the garlic bud. Buds are supposed to be neon. That should be interesting for bag appeal.

Looks like a cross between garlic bud and chem dawg. The neon color is a strain trait. Buds are supposed to be neon. That should be interesting for bag appeal.
I'll keep you updated. Looks like I need to take a clone off her "just in case". Ive learned its better to toss a clone rather then not have one you should have kept. It was new to me so I just wanted to see what was up. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom