Nerf's 70 watt HPS Lemonsberg grow

Thats hard to say, It depends on many factors. It does look like you might be over feeding you plants. You are getting those brown tips cant tell from the pictures if it is spreading to other parts of the leaves, but I would be very careful with the quantity of food you are using, A little less is better than too much. Just a thought. Be patient the flowers will come. Good luck..
thankyou for this...
i noticed skunks leaves are looking down and not up.-lol
its my PH tester...

Update:

100_2881.jpg

100_2880.jpg

100_2879.jpg

100_2877.jpg

Last but not least...tha lil guy
100_2878.jpg

i would fill up those bigger pots bout an inch from the top with soil. right now it looks like they are only half full. if you fill them up to the top, the roots will have way more room to grow, hence more buds. just a tip, trying to help :cool:

Yea its HPS,yea i figured as much...btw i might have a problem...i was setting up my new lights and iam bringing the babys in tha pot over to the lights when i noticed there was a bug in there...very small..looked like a small fly..kinda gray color i guess..but these plants were at my buddys house and so iam guessing they got over here...anyway to get rid of them?

sounds like gnats. if they are gnats, the best thing you can do is let the soil dry out all the way, you could be over watering. so let the soil dry out and do the finger test to check and make sure the soil below is actually dry not just on top. you might have to cut it down to 1/2 gallon per week per large pot max. this gives it plenty of time to dry out. you dont wanna be doing anymore then that, unless its a really big thirsty son of a bitch. rock on. overgrow the govt

Yea its HPS,yea i figured as much...btw i might have a problem...i was setting up my new lights and iam bringing the babys in tha pot over to the lights when i noticed there was a bug in there...very small..looked like a small fly..kinda gray color i guess..but these plants were at my buddys house and so iam guessing they got over here...anyway to get rid of them?

that should work if you let it dry out completely and follow what i said with waterings. then they should be all gone within 2-4 weeks, maybe one here and there max. if that doesnt work try the homemade teaspoon dawn dish soap mixed w/ a water in a spray bottle, and spray the gnats and the soil, it will kill them. but do not spray your plants, it will make them look hella unhealthy! trust me, dont do it! its very harsh on MJ plants! also, if you have fungusy soil fromthe gnat infestation, you can mix 1/2 cup - 1 cup of hyrdrogen peroxide with a gallon of water and water your plants like normal. this disinfects/cleans the fungusy soil. but only do the soap/water and hydrogen peroxide remedies once a month MAX! but you should only have to do it once really to get rid of the problem. because the overwatering is the biggest issue. gnats love to live in wet/humid areas, hence drying out soil solves issue. they die off.

you leaves look healthy, but the bottom ones if they get too unhealthy looking, you can pull them, but only if they look really unhealthy. i see a few.

you leaves look healthy, but the bottom ones if they get too unhealthy looking, you can pull them, but only if they look really unhealthy. i see a few.

Thank you all you,
i had a good read.---I'm baked :cool:
but I haven't seen anymore bugs so that's good now.
yeah big girl in the yellow bucket already took the hole milk jug...
And also I don't have a DE-humidifier so I put a pan in there with some cool water so it will vap away and make it more moist i guess?Will this help much?
And about the leaves, yea i trimmed a lot of em. Every time i cut a leaf off it reeks like skunk :smokin::smokin:
but I heard something like if you slash nutes on em they get messed up... But ive never got it on the plant :/ just the dirt...i read the directions lol not on the plant but in the dirttt...
:grinjoint:
well
wow i had another part i wanted to write...vbut i cleary cant think atm...give me like 2 hours ill write again.:yummy:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom