First Time Grower - 300W LED

Hey guys and girls I am about to water tomorrow I am wondering if I should do a flush with R.O water or what to do because one of them looks really green and shiny and curled and I don't think it is from over watering. But the other two look pretty damn good. Except the growing on the edge which I'm not sure what that is from either?!
I also just purchased a mars hydro 300 w to add to my other 300w so now will have 600w (real around 300), and then move my t5 two bulb fixture into a different little box so I can start some clones soon and get a nice rotation going!
Thanks for reading and I hope to get some responses before feeding tomorrow .

Jah

Keep an eye on temps and make sure ph stays steady. These cause leaf weirdness. Not too familiar with soil though to get specific.
Th brown is likely over fertilizing, but not sure. Try reducing nutes lightly. You are doing good so far. Also for inspection and pictures I suggest you shut off the leds and put on the whitest light you have. It is much easier to diagnose problems in while light than in led (purple) or hps (yellow) light.

DAY 35:
hey so i essentially flushed them the other day with little nutes in the water. They seem to be doing fine two are putting on frost way better than the one that looks like its in some lockout or whatever. But I ordered another 300w LED. I am wondering if in day 35 is it too late to put this other LED and run my 600w of LED and take out my t5 so that I can start vegging some new girls. And will the extra300w even make a difference at this point in flowering?

Thanks for the advice and input guys and girls!

JAHH

Sorry i'm late, is it ok to pull up a chair? I started and finished my first grow with a marshydro 48 reflector and two tornado cfl's (75w=280w) and yeilded about 7.5oz of 2 plants, very interested to see how you go with x2 300w led's. Everythings looking good so far
shit sorry forgot my manners, you better have this
:passitleft:

DAY 39:

Hey guys I know I have been lacking on the update. So here we are. I still have noticed that one of the three plants is just not nearly as dense and frosty as the other two and it is the one that looks like it has nitrogen toxicity. Curled leaaves dark green shiny tint. But the other two look fairly healthy from what I can tell. Last feed I did like 1/4 strength nutes because I noticed burning last time. I also got another 300w light in so now I have my galaxyhydro LED and my Marshydro LED for 600w ( about 300 actual ) and have also my 2 bulb t5 in there as well. I noticed that the mars is such a different color much more white lighting looking that my other one which projects very pink/purple light. So now I have a lot of different color in there. Anyway here are some pics, any tips on how to make this better please do!!!
buds out in watering room,
IMG_49829.JPG
IMG_49816.JPG

and the crop in the grow room,
IMG_49866.JPG
IMG_49858.JPG

and does anyone know how much longer these should go? there purp diesel. and also any suggestions on buying seeds and strains that are quick/medium flowering time and somehwhat east for the beginner :thumb:

Thanks guys!

JAH

Puregreen! never too late, thanks for the doobie I needed it but yea this is my first time so dont expect much... but i will be posting more I have kinda been slacking lately and I need your guys helps so here we go again!
Welcome

JAh:surf:

mee oh my.. hey guys. DAY 49 here and I am in a bit of a predic...

I am leaving town in two days and I have no one to really water them for me.. I cant fully tell if they are done and I dont have the time to buy a jewer loupe or anything like that. I do have the time to post a recent picture however and I will get as close as possible and I want to know what you guys think. I can get someone to water them once for me probably but I will be gone for 5 days and IDK the situation is giving me anxiety. haha anywho thanks for reading and sticking with me guys and girls if your out there.

I appreciate it and pictures shortly to come, like within the next 10 hours.

THANKS JAHHHHH :thanks:

If you're only gonna be gone 5 days, I'd say just water them good before you leave and they'll be fine...a day or two without water won't hurt brother... I personally like to let my plants start to droop before watering, really helps the roots grow and makes em have to search for water which is good for them

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom