New Autoflower grow, Orange Sherbert Auto: Light cycle question

MarioUK

Hey guys not been around for a while but last time I was here you guys really helped me pull through to a really good harvest (Auto Kong 4) last year, so first I'd like to thank anyone who did take the time to comment and help me out! Since then I have gained all the knowledge necessary to do decent crops. Simple question here though... I started this run last week (9 germinated seeds in paper towel) then put them into 3 gallon pots using biobizz light mix. There under 2 600w hps lights and there 45cm away from The tops, I've been gently watering around the seedlings day and night ensuring the soil doesn't dry out, 27c with 50/55% humidity (To achieve this Rh i have bowls of water with wet sponges in them at each corner of the tent) also a damp towel hanging up. Also an oscillating fan gently blowing over the stems to strengthen them, and I have an intake pulling cold air in from the window outside the tent, and a carbon filter attached to an inline fan blowing hot air out the window. All is well... Now I have always used an 18/6 light schedule and 6 days in thats what they have been on since I put the germinated seeds into the soil. Question is, do any of you benefit from a 20/4 cycle? I have seen people saying it can increase yields?

Hi.Mario!
I split the difference & run my autos at 19/5, but I don't know if it actually increases yield, because that's
how I've always done it-my last auto produced 7.5oz, so they do alright @ 19/5...

Hi.Mario!
I split the difference & run my autos at 19/5, but I don't know if it actually increases yield, because that's
how I've always done it-my last auto produced 7.5oz, so they do alright @ 19/5...
Thanks bro, I guess we all have our own methods!

Back
Top Bottom