New chick here from NC

tweety5214

Hey everyone, hope you guys and gals are doing well this New year. I am a newbie here to 420. Just began growing the 17th of Dec. I have 5 beautiful ladies... 3 strawberry cheesecake, 1Humboldt bubbas gift, 1 2 fast 2 vast. They are doing so great and I'd love to show them off but I'm still learning how to work everything here but just wanted to say hi and would love your input when I finally get to let you see my girls! :cheer:

Hey everyone, hope you guys and gals are doing well this New year. I am a newbie here to 420. Just began growing the 17th of Dec. I have 5 beautiful ladies... 3 strawberry cheesecake, 1Humboldt bubbas gift, 1 2 fast 2 vast. They are doing so great and I'd love to show them off but I'm still learning how to work everything here but just wanted to say hi and would love your input when I finally get to let you see my girls! :cheer:

:welcome:
To
:420:
This will help with pics
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
:Namaste:

:welcome: TO:420: tweety

It's great to see other southerners here as we're the ones in the thickest part of the fight for Cannabis legalization, so I'm certainly glad to have you come on board. I just know your gonna' love it here.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom