New Crop King's Strains To Be Launched This December - Watch Out!

Man I have been hitting the refresh button on their website so much I think I broke it. Lol

It was all visible a few days ago but now goes back to the top when you click on the new strains. Sad to see so many strains being discontinued as I was hoping to see their selection grow and grow. It seems they are focused on feminized and autos which is great and the CBD medical strains are fantastic.

Joe

It was all visible a few days ago but now goes back to the top when you click on the new strains. Sad to see so many strains being discontinued as I was hoping to see their selection grow and grow. It seems they are focused on feminized and autos which is great and the CBD medical strains are fantastic.

Joe

I didn't know they are getting rid of strains. I thought they just added. That is very sad

We do apologize for the delays. We have been doing our best to launch it on the 1st but we were unable to do it because of some unavoidable circumstances.Rest assured that we are doing our best to launch them as soon as we can.

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to the new fem and autos heck I'm looking forward to all the strains lol

Green Crack Bubba kush and Sour D is ready to order on the website. I am ordering green Crack and Bubba kush will be getting train wreck when that is out as well

Back
Top Bottom