Deck the Halls with Boughs of Ganja - Christmas Themed Crop King Photo Contest

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
The "Toke It To the Grave - Halloween Themed Crop King Photo Contest - October 2015" turned out really well with very creative entries.

Now that the Christmas is coming, you are invited to a CHRISTMAS-THEMED Crop King Photo Contest ... "Deck the Halls with Boughs of Ganja"

CONTEST GUIDELINE:

1. Photo must include a CKS strain
2. Incorporate packaging/logo/merchandise from CKS
3. Do not use the same image that you submitted for last month's contests.
4. Use Christmas decor, etc. The sky is the limit. Be creative

We will choose TOP 3.

Grand Prize:

3 strains of 5 seeds each (your choice) + more prizes to be announced

2nd Prize:

2 strains of 5 seeds each (your choice)

3rd Prize:

1 strain X 5 seed (your choice)

Winners will be announced on the 25th of December.

My White Widow should growing good just in time. Waiting on a new order of seeds now should have by next Thursday and will germinat that day.

:thumb:CONTEST UPDATE :thumb:

Here is the prize pack for the Boughs of Ganja giveaway.

BoughsGanja.jpg

Someone will win the following:

- Kindtray wooden dab tray complete with oilslick pad and 2 noogoo containers
- Rasta dabbing tool
- Pot leaf roach clip (locally made here in Vancouver for Marc Emery’s Cannabis Culture)
- Pot leaf hat – perfect for New Year’s celebrations
- Crop King Seeds smoking kit, including medtainer, lighter, pack of hemp papers and metal card grinder.

Of course the winner will also be receiving 3 x 5-packs of their choice.

This is a great giveaway. Good luck to all, and Deck the Halls!

Love this contest, guys! I just harvested my Early Miss and have some photo ops planned :)

Thanks again for your seeds -- they made a grower out of this noobie!

Early Miss is an easy to grow strain. Sure, submit your entry. :)

IMG_2061_1_.JPG

This is just a taster pic CKS is this were i upload for contest please help thx thcPanda

Yes this is the place where you should upload your entries. saw your email to our support team. I'm sorry if we can't upload them here. You should upload them yourself to qualify to the contest. Awesome pics by the way :)

quick question i cant incorporate the packaging because yall cant send to the U.S is it ok if i just use cropking merchandise?

Yes no problem if you can't incorporate the packaging. Anything Crop King like logo, merchandise with our logo, etc.

I presently am not growing with Crop King but will more then likely be placing an order with you in the future since you carry a few strains I would like to grow which are not easy to get ahold of here in Oregon.
Just stopped in to say I think it is very cool you guys are having contests to promote your product and your prizes look very cool :thumb:
Looking forward to entering one someday in the future.

I presently am not growing with Crop King but will more then likely be placing an order with you in the future since you carry a few strains I would like to grow which are not easy to get ahold of here in Oregon.
Just stopped in to say I think it is very cool you guys are having contests to promote your product and your prizes look very cool :thumb:
Looking forward to entering one someday in the future.

Sure. Don't forget to use our 420MAG-10 promo code to get 10% discount.

FYI, if you order this November, you have a chance to win 5 Jack Herer Auto which will be shipped with your order. For more info about that promo, click here. . It's a daily contest for this November only. And... we have monthly contests with "YES" awesome prizes.

Thanks for sharing your interest with our products. By the way, we have new strains which will be announced before the end of this year or first week of January.

Back
Top Bottom