New Crop King's Strains To Be Launched This December - Watch Out!

Bummer .. the drum roll has faded to a faint clicking noise! Seed Teaser ...

Are their any Christmas Discount Codes for CKS beside the 420MAG-10 10%?

:Namaste:

The official launching of the new strains will be this 1st of January 2015.

Back to the future!
Well, I just finished harvesting and drying the new strains from CKS ... and let me say this ...

:high-five:

Oh, I'm just high ... I though they said Jan 2015 ... oh wait, they did and I am!

Back to the future!
Well, I just finished harvesting and drying the new strains from CKS ... and let me say this ...

:high-five:

Oh, I'm just high ... I though they said Jan 2015 ... oh wait, they did and I am!

Buncha stoners, took 5 days to notice.

:lot-o-toke:

Buncha stoners, took 5 days to notice.

:lot-o-toke:

The new strains are listed on the site as of today. They still say "coming soon". I thought they were adding some high CBD strains but the old Hash Plant is still higher than all the new ones. I was hoping for a 1:1 but there are some nice ones listed.

no info on them yet....but I do see CBDream, CBDutch treat.....they are in the left hand column on the site

Ah, nice!!!! The CBD seeds weren't there when I checked. I must have looked at the site as they were updating it as I check several times per day and the mixed packs where still the last on the list until I just looked and see the CBD strains.

Green Crack and Bubba kush will be what I get as soon as they are out. Can't wait. I will also try original skunk. Screw it I want them all lol

Green Crack and Bubba kush will be what I get as soon as they are out. Can't wait. I will also try original skunk. Screw it I want them all lol
I'm going for the two CBD strains. Unfortunately I'm one of those who gets anxiety attacks from high THC but the 4-6% range with high CBD does me just fine. I have Otto #1 at the moment and its 5% THC 5% CBD and I'm sure folks scoff at that but it does me fine.

Joe

I hope they have plenty in Stock and don't run out all quick. I would be so sad. Lol I really wanna grow the green Crack and Bubba kush and train wreck. Yes they are all strains I could get somewhere else, but my loyalty is to the King 100% I will wait. Either way. I trust them and you know you are getting a quality product.

Hey it works joe(the 5%) I know these will be some good genetics...Cant wait to make my order...I hope they have a deal on 1 of the autos... Like the promo they had with jack h...

You can't see the prices and descriptions any more and it just goes to the top of the webpage when you click on them. Yesterday you could see them and the prices were higher than others. I saw one $140 for 10 but I was looking at the CBD strains. They are still messing with the website so that may change.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom