New Crop King's Strains To Be Launched This December - Watch Out!

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
We will be announcing our new strains this coming December 2015.

We haven't posted anything or any information about these strains. We will be adding 2 CBD strains and more than 2 Feminized Strains.

We will announce them here as soon as they are available.

FYI: Our retail stores have already ordered in advance but don't worry we will do our best not to get out of stock right away.

w00t!! :thanks:

I just found out what the new strains are from a friend of mine over at CKS. I guess they're all going to be feminized strains and a couple auto-flowering. One strain is very mainstream... around here anyways... and another is sold as "premium" at dispensaries. CKS will also be dropping one of their regular strains to focus more on feminized but I wasn't told which one. So if you're a fan of regular seeds, I'd recommend stocking up and use the PROMO CODE for 10% off and a daily entry to win free seeds. I don't really want to go ahead and announce anything yet, but the new catalog is on the way.

I just found out what the new strains are from a friend of mine over at CKS. I guess they're all going to be feminized strains and a couple auto-flowering. One strain is very mainstream... around here anyways... and another is sold as "premium" at dispensaries. CKS will also be dropping one of their regular strains to focus more on feminized but I wasn't told which one. So if you're a fan of regular seeds, I'd recommend stocking up and use the PROMO CODE for 10% off and a daily entry to win free seeds. I don't really want to go ahead and announce anything yet, but the new catalog is on the way.

No spoiler please :)

I'm looking for Christmas gifts. In about another week I'll have to pull the trigger. I hope they announce soon and I hope it's worth the wait!

Hopefully this December. Yes

December 10th and still no announcement? We've been waiting since October!! :p

I'm looking forward to the new strains. We are getting closer to the launch I hope. From what I hear one of the strains is one I been wanting to try. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom