New enough to be considered new here...

WildestViolet

:thanks:I am surrounded by friends and family of the medical canna community. My own issues deal with chronic insomnia and restless leg syndrome. I am not new to growing, and hydroponics, but I am never done learning.
I moved back to Cali a couple of years ago after the mistake of living in AZ for 6 years and having enjoyed life in Oregon for 22 years.
I welcome input from all and will have some questions, and possibly some answers to add to this site.
Every once in awhile, we seem to hit a wall attempting to resolve an issue with the girls, but somehow find a decent resolution.
I have no idea what else to say here,,,,,so hope you will be kind to me...thanks for reading this. Sharing life with my best friend forever and b/f, my other best friend, my dog, Jack (rescue from AZ) and Lily, who loves her leaves...the psycho russian blue....

Hi again,
No real devastating problems in AZ. I am all about Pac NW and living close to the water or at least near water. I moved to AZ to make changes in my life and it just was not my kind of terrain or people. I liked the mountainous areas, however worked in phx and tempe and lived in phx/mesa. Moved back to Cali , because I could live in the mountains and be close to the ocean. Phx area had helicoptors flying over nightly from various crimes...I was sick a lot from allergies there and really could not get into the 100 degree temps at midnight..There is more to the story, however I just prefer the mentality of those that I am around now, to those I met down there. I am sure it is great for some people, just not me..

No insult intended to you or those around you Mr. Bear. I grew up summers on a lake in Idaho and never met anyone down there, that I could feel close to.

Back
Top Bottom