New to the community

CannaCaveman

420 Member
Hey y'all, hope the new year is off to a good start for everyone.

Well, it finally happened - my state passed rec marijuana recently. We've had MMJ for about 10 years, but it didn't allow cultivation unless you were located at least 50 miles from a dispensary. As a smoker/vaper of over 20 years, I'm excited to be able to legally grow (well, hopefully anyway) my own flowers.

I've been lurking here and several other sites for a few months, trying to glean as much knowledge as I can from you green thumbs. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do in terms of scale, medium, nutes, and seeds. I'm still suffering from a serious case of analysis paralysis when it comes to a light, but I'm hoping to get that resolved in short order.

Anyway, I'm happy to have stumbled upon 420Magazine, and hopefully with some luck and guidance from you guys, I'll eventually have some (successful) grow experiences to share.

Welcome CannaCaveman to 420 Magazine. Here’s a link for new members check it out . Nice introduction , enjoy.

Hey y'all, hope the new year is off to a good start for everyone.

Well, it finally happened - my state passed rec marijuana recently. We've had MMJ for about 10 years, but it didn't allow cultivation unless you were located at least 50 miles from a dispensary. As a smoker/vaper of over 20 years, I'm excited to be able to legally grow (well, hopefully anyway) my own flowers.

I've been lurking here and several other sites for a few months, trying to glean as much knowledge as I can from you green thumbs. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do in terms of scale, medium, nutes, and seeds. I'm still suffering from a serious case of analysis paralysis when it comes to a light, but I'm hoping to get that resolved in short order.

Anyway, I'm happy to have stumbled upon 420Magazine, and hopefully with some luck and guidance from you guys, I'll eventually have some (successful) grow experiences to share.
This is the place for some great info and wonderful people.

Back
Top Bottom