New From The Maritimes

heya y'all,,

i have a heavy coat and some boots to loan out if need be.

we don't seem to have a need for it out here this year in kelowna

watch me knock on this wood here,,

did two years in cornwallis tho,, mid sixties,, perhaps we met?

cheers friends,, karma sent

well sheesh,, getting closer for sure,, born and raised vancouver island,,

how bout churchill? belmont park????

I am on the lowly NB end of things;) Did you all get hit with that snowstorm?
Hello fellow maritimer. We got a little snow but it was mostly rain for us. We haven’t had much snow at all this year

Sheesh,, winter just starting out east,, i know how this works out there,, this is fall,, winter on the way.
we got a good dump of snow last night,, lookin wintery out here now

Back later, gotta go shovel

Karma sent friends

Welcome!
I'm in Dartmouth :)
I'm guessing that you are gonna have fun trying to grow in our beautiful warm tropical climate (also called winter) as I am currently, lol
:)
Well hello there neighbor, we’re in Halifax. Yes don’t we have the nicest of weather lol

How is your growing going? Is everything coming together?
Do you have any pic to share or a grow journal started yet?
I'm always interested in what other locals are doing :)

How is your growing going? Is everything coming together?
Do you have any pic to share or a grow journal started yet?
I'm always interested in what other locals are doing :)
Well I’m definitely a newbie, I only have 1 plant going right now. I do have a journal going. It’s called Corinne420’s Grow Journal| The Odd Plant That Could|2019. I got a few pics up. I’ve only really just started so she’s tiny still

I am envious of your Halifax weather!:)
I am not a huge fan of winter at all I just can’t wait for this season to be done n over with. We’re definitely having a very wet winter this year. Where abouts are you?

I am not a huge fan of winter at all I just can’t wait for this season to be done n over with. We’re definitely having a very wet winter this year. Where abouts are you?

I am in NB, we are getting hammered with snow, freezing rain, snow freezing rain for the last few days... we not have 2 fairly thick layers of ice..... :( More rain today to inrease that layer.

You can also put a link to your journal in your signature. That way people can link to it quickly. I have my journal link in my signature for example.
Oh, how do I do that might I ask. That would definitely be handy

Click on your name at the top of the website.
You should see "signature" in the drop down menu.
Type what you want it to say, highlight it and click the "link" icon and post the link! :D
You will be good to go!
Thank you so much for the info

Back
Top Bottom