New Grow - Bubblegum Cheese

Oh yeah I'll take pics tmw evening , I can't tell what's going on man ! I heard bottom leaves yellowing and dying is a sign of it about to flower because it's pulling up all the stored nutrients , and NOT to feed her , but I also heard I should , she seems fine though , really healthy , still growing . Maybe get's 2-3 hours of direct sunlight and then all day indirect , lost it's smell , seems like small buds are forming too soon to tell , idk I hope the pics will help you all help me diagnose what's wrong . And hey , gorilla growers have to exist in a communist state like mine haha

Sorry everyone , been running into some issues . Can't promise any pics at any specific time , just know they will be coming soon !

Bottom leaves yellowing when she is starting to flower is a nitrogen deficiency. If she already has flowers now, just use a fertilizers with some nitrogen in it, but not a lot since you want her to grow flower not stretch 5 foot. Be careful who sees you entering the area if it's like that where you live. You don't want any issues from L.E. also look carefully for game cameras. Long time "outdoor grower" bieng careful and/or paranoid has saved my ass more than once. Take care bro!

No flowes yet but I'm thinking of cutting her down and making , idk , 20 clones from her ? Maybe more ? I've been getting a gradual bad feeling brewing and when that happens , I'm almost always correct . I've been careful , looking for cameras and such , but that feeling .... I might do it tonight actually . Idk yet , I have to decide before she buds though right ? I've read that clones do better before full flowering .

I should have just f**king taken trimmings and cloned like i said i wanted to and when i said i wanted to . It's gone . Was ripped out . Some people don't deserve the half-ass brains they have IMO . Cannabis isn't bad , don't fuck with those who enjoy it . Journal end .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Haha nope it's been gone , it was ripped out ^^^^
New grow will happen sometime in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom