Organic Blue Cheese

Hey HMG like the way your journal has taken a turn there are a lot of 2 litre growers and i predict to see ALOT more saving them soda bottles it is a fantastic system and the inventer deserves an ounce from every 2 litre grower :bravo:

Nice work on the DIY looks great :Namaste:

Do you have a reading of the temps you get during the night?

+Reps for luck bro

Hey HMG like the way your journal has taken a turn there are a lot of 2 litre growers and i predict to see ALOT more saving them soda bottles it is a fantastic system and the inventer deserves an ounce from every 2 litre grower :bravo:

Nice work on the DIY looks great :Namaste:

Do you have a reading of the temps you get during the night?

+Reps for luck bro

I have to agree after seeing what has been done with 2 liters. I think this will suit my little tent well going straight to 12/12.

My temps at night stay right around 70 degrees.

Thanks for the reps bro.

what kind of setup do you have under the hood of that cloner? I have a 160gph pump and am thinkin of upgrading to a 250, I would like a higher pressure spray rather than what I have now, even though it still works well. I love those cloner buckets, so easy to make and produce such great results. I've cloned a bunch of different house plants in there too

what kind of setup do you have under the hood of that cloner? I have a 160gph pump and am thinkin of upgrading to a 250, I would like a higher pressure spray rather than what I have now, even though it still works well. I love those cloner buckets, so easy to make and produce such great results. I've cloned a bunch of different house plants in there too

002752.JPG

I want to change the lay out of the sprayers. I feel I may have went a little over kill, but I tried to use some smaller sprayers from HD but they didn't work, so I was forced to go to the hydro shop.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this journal not already in the abandoned journals?

Back
Top Bottom