New Grow

As in, 4 Solo Cups ? Or a 4x4 tent filled with Solo Cups 🤣 either way super impressive !
4x4 tent filled with solos.
Too much work for me.
Big pots are much simpler to get a decent harvest.
But if you have time and want some extra work. :thumb:
I think he was just showing off.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning All!

Today the ladies are on Day 58 and will be given 5 grams of MegaCrop. Noticed the hairs are starting to recede.

Coffee cup aka Banana purple punch is on Day 37 and will be given 4 grams of MegaCrop.

Please let me know what you think!

IC

IMG_2891.jpeg

IMG_2892.jpeg

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2890.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

Looks good still.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I would be careful increasing it too much the plants are stacking on nicely now I would up the pk and leave the mega crop at 4 and start decreasing towards end of harvest even tho the plants may look fine mega crop is still high in nitrogen and can give harsh flavored buds

For instance in my grows with mega crop I never go over 4 grams even with photos towards the end of harvest I like to go 1.5 mc and 3grams of be its all about trial and error my friend at the end of the day it a weed and hard af to kill happy growing
Hey thanks for the info @Litgrowsnyc :thanks:
I ran MC in the greenhouse this summer.
I cut back and added some p&k.
But it was trial and luckily no errors. ;)
Great nutrients saved me a fortune.
Just high in N for flower I found.
Take care :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@Bill284 i gotta hav 2 heart valves repaired day after thanksgiving but all is well
Easy on the stuffing then.;)
But seriously I hope everything goes well and your back with flying colors. :Namaste::hug:
Be well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks everyone. Just waiting on insurance to decide if they’ll pay. Sucks being a little man. May have to hang up weed. I’ll have to research this.

What is “MC”?
Mega-Crop .
We say MC because they aren't a sponsor.
I don't want to take away from our sponsors so MC is what we refer to it by.
It's fine to refer to it because you use it in your grow, we just don't want to advertise it!:Namaste:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My apologies @Bill284 . I did not know.
No apologies necessary my friend. :Namaste:
Everything is OK Teddy isn't giving us heck yet.
I like their nutrients just wish they were a sponsor.
So I try not to advertise the name is all.:thumb:
Take care Amigo :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning All

Today the 2 Forbidden Runtz are on Day 67 and were given 4 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Bud Explosion

The “ cup “ is on Day 47 and was given 4 grams of MegaCrop.

This latest family addition is California snow and is on Day 32 and was given 4 grams of MegaCrop and is a beast!. Please let me know your opinion

IC

IMG_2902.jpeg

IMG_2903.jpeg

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom