New Grow

Good Morning All

The coffee cup plant is beginning to flower. I’m not that concerned with it as it is a solo cup type challenge. She is on Day 25.

The other 2 are still yellowing after upping the fed to 4 grams of MegaCrop. Not sure what’s wrong there. Maybe up it to 5 grams next week. I think I may start defoliating as it has too many leaves. Just look at the weird one.

IMG_2857.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

The coffee cup plant was just for the hell of it. It is already flowering but I am not too concerned. Thanks for jumping in as I really love the feedback good or bad.
Yea I figured it was not you're " pride and joy " of the bunch haha. Yea normal one looking great :) I never grown autos, don't worry too much about the yellowing dude, imo you will do more harm then good trying to correct it. It may just be the strain/seeds etc. They are not big plants, so I couldn't imagine they would require so much boosting so often.

Thank you @Th3Grow3rNooB -. I`ve grown autos on and off for the last 13years and the normally start yellowing towards the end of their life cycle which the breeder says 8-10 weeks although I don`t go by what they say. The coffee cup one is more or less a joke. I once grew one out of a solo cup using coco and got an ounce out of it

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 47 and coffee cup is on Day 26. The 2 bigger ones still have some yellowing but now she is focused on bud production not nitrogen for veg.

Gonna let the cup dry out for another day while the other 2 will let dry until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Please let me know what you think.

IC

IMG_2862.jpeg

IMG_2861.jpeg

IMG_2860.jpeg

Bushing up and stacking up nicely my freind. I have been curious to try a Auto. You may have inspired me!

My main concern is you can't train them with scrog, and even topping is advised against unless they are growing out of there skin. So im guessing in a 5x5 I would need like 8 of the bastards to fill it out lol ? :p What is the best yield you have scored from 1 Auto ?

Bushing up and stacking up nicely my freind. I have been curious to try a Auto. You may have inspired me!

My main concern is you can't train them with scrog, and even topping is advised against unless they are growing out of there skin. So im guessing in a 5x5 I would need like 8 of the bastards to fill it out lol ? :p What is the best yield you have scored from 1 Auto ?
Autos are not that mysterious, the biggest issue is getting a good start! Over watering or over fertilizing will dig you a hole you can’t get out of. Treat them like photos. As for yield, 3-6 Oz/plant.

Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Not 100 % sure which pic are you referring too?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning All!

Today the ladies are on Day 51 and I upped the feed to 5 grams of MegaCrop instead of 4. Still has plenty of yellowing leaves. Next year I will use coco instead so I can manage nutrients better. The hairs are starting to show some brown on them.

The coffee cup plant is on Day 30 and was given 4 grams of MegaCrop.

I maybe wrong but overwatering and feeding nutrients too late is the problem

Thoughts?

IMG_2870.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2872.jpeg

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 52 from sprout. As I upped the feed from 4 grams of MegaCrop to 5 grams, they didn’t care for it at all. Next week they will be given a reduced or no nutes at all.

The coffee cup one is on Day 31and doing ok.

Please provide feedback good or bad.

IC

Good morning :ciao:
Trying to harvest and keep up is daunting some days. :Namaste:
The one in the last pic, she seams to be chewing through her fans?
Does she still have fresh white pistils?
Might need some cpr;)
What's going on with her?
Locked out?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom