New Grow

The last pic posted looks a lil overfed on the nitrogen and I wouldn’t up that plant to 4 grams the other plant can use the four grams always wait until the media dried before watering you should be going by the weight of the pots for more accuracy so your issue can possibly be overwatering

What substrate are you using also without knowing what’s in your Tap water it’s hard to say Megacrop does have enough calcium but I often get mag deficiency if I don’t supplement half dose of cal-mag supplement calimagic for Gh for lower nitrogen my advice is to complete this grow and try coco for your next grow

I can’t lower the nitrogen without curing back on MegaCrop. Strange as they are the same strain planted at the same time. I’ll let them dry out and feed/water next week.

I can’t lower the nitrogen without curing back on MegaCrop. Strange as they are the same strain planted at the same time. I’ll let them dry out and feed/water next week.

don't worry about the n. that ship sailed ages ago.

Never let that fool you mate. I recently learnt about Room VPD. Ever wonder why some branches just really hammer on in certain part off the tent as opposed to other parts off the tent ? Alot of the time thats VPD. Hot & Cold Spots in the room, ranging from RH, Temp, Leaf Temp etc.

I think the professionals are onto the problem here in being a watering issue. This is why i went full Coco my freind. Some people struggle with coco, I find it idiot proof. Also, some people that struggle with Coco, find soil idiot proof, each to their own! I for the life of me was always overwatering in soil, and so my transition to coco started and I never looked back. If you have time to mix nutrients, perhaps its somthing to look into if you worry alot about, " when to water ".

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 40 from sprout and the little coffee can lady is on Day 18.

They are doing much better as I let it dry out some.

I’m the most impatient person so I tend to water/feed more frequently but have learned to wait a bit. Next feed cycle I will up the feed to 4 grams of MegaCrop with a slight dose of Cal mag and maybe add a very small dose of Bud Explosion

You folks have been so very helpful so come to Dallas and let me treat you to the best bbq around!

IC

IMG_2840.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom