New Grow

Good Morning All!

Today the girls are on Day 41 and coffee container Banana Purple Punch is on Day 21. Still have some yellowing on bottom leaves but feed will be upped to 4 grams of MegaCrop and the little one will get 2 grams next feed. I will also give the bigger plants a small dose of Bud Explosion 💥 n next feed.

Let me know your thoughts as always.

IC

IMG_2843.jpeg

IMG_2842.jpeg

IMG_2841.jpeg

What do you think @KeithLemon ?
I think your plants look nice and may need a little N I am not a pro at this but that would be my guess. I am not familiar with bud explosion. but a flower boost is in the cards. I used Prescription Blend, and it had a flower booster.

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 42 and looking hungry but will wait until they dry out a little more before I feed/water them as was recommended. They are really adding bud.

The coffee cup one is on Day 21 and needs food but like the others I am letting her dry out more.

What do you guys think?

IC

IMG_2844.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg

IMG_2846.jpeg

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 43 from sprout and were each given 4 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Bud Explosion. As was mentioned they appear hungry thus the increase of MegaCrop from 2.5 grams to 4.00. We shall see in a few days.

The Banana Purple Punch is on Day 22 from sprout and was given 2 grams of MegaCrop. This is the one in the coffee can.

I also have a California Snow on Day 8 and will be given 1 gram of MegaCrop.

Please let me know what you think?

IC

IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

IMG_2847.jpeg

Good Morning All

Today the girls are on Day 44 and the little coffee cup is on Day 23.

They all seem to responding well from yesterday’s feed. The 2 bigger ones are putting on bud weight and the little one is starting

Please tell me what you think.

IC

IMG_2850.jpeg

IMG_2851.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

Looking good mate! Coffee cup the only one that looks a little sad, but if you let it dry as mentioend, i wonder if the claw could be from root bound ? Its organic substrate right ? I was under the impression its pretty hard to get toxicity ( Nitrogen claw etc ) in that particular substrate ? If its dry, all i can think is she is bound perhaps. Otherwise as i said man, looking really really good.

Quick Edit: How many weeks into flower are we here ? You say from sprout ? But how many days since the first white hairs ( Pistils ) showed ? They look about 3 weeks in or so, assuming they are photos ?

They are all Autoflower @Th3Grow3rNooB . Substrate is roots organic with mega crop as the nutrients. I just count the days from sprout but you are probably correct they started flowering about 3 weeks ago.

Thank you

Coffee cup is probably root bound but I’m good with that. California snow is the last Auto I had so just playing in small cup just like a solo cup but the coffee can is bigger

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 45 from sprout and the one in the coffee pot is on Day 24z

Besides some yellowing they are doing ok.

Please don’t hesitate to provide feedback on how you think they are doing.

IC

IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2853.jpeg

My opinion same as before my freind. Everything except coffee cup is looking good. Old leaves wont recover but the green ones are not fading off it seems which is great! Coffee cup looking really sad man, i dont think she will flower out IMO, she might grind it through, but hmm haha.

Back
Top Bottom