New Grow

Oh yea I remember now.
I was augmenting my MC.
I was mixing it 1-2 g / l then adding p & k and kelp.
Are you putting 5 gms in / l?
Sorry I had to run out there.
I’m at an appointment.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

According to the chart I have it says go to 6 grams per gallon.
I don't see why not to follow their recommendations.

MegaCropOnePart3lbBack.png

They are chugging along mate! My opinion is the way the leaves appear to be fading off so soon so quickly, perhaps be prepared to pull a little early ? Still gonna be a good smoke reguardless! Btw, thats only my opinion man, I could be totally wrong and they power flower on to equal youre standard harvest. Hope they do :)

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 54 and coffee cup is on Day 33. The bigger plant bud are starting to fatten up and should produce a decent harvest.

Not much can be done now for burnt leaves but will be fed at a lower ph.

IC

IMG_2882.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

IMG_2884.jpeg

IMG_2881.jpeg

Hey yea look at them go hehe ! Bushing up beautifully mate! For a bunch of plants you thought to have a set of issues, I would say they are turning out to be quite the achievers :) Coffee cup is a interesting little project, to me it spells out that you can in fact grow / flower a plant that is in a ridiculously small container that would be sure to root bound the given plant and stop it flowering. Myth busted to a extent here haha

Hey yea look at them go hehe ! Bushing up beautifully mate! For a bunch of plants you thought to have a set of issues, I would say they are turning out to be quite the achievers :) Coffee cup is a interesting little project, to me it spells out that you can in fact grow / flower a plant that is in a ridiculously small container that would be sure to root bound the given plant and stop it flowering. Myth busted to a extent here haha
Check this out! Its from a member on here! Fucking better than i can grow in a 20 lt pot!! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231014_150940_Chrome.jpg

Though it was him but didn't want to mention the wrong person!
@NickHardy just did a 4x4 run in solo cups , harvested over a kilo.
I like big healthy root balls especially in air pots.
But it's not mandatory apparently. :rolleyes:
There you go.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom