New grower wondering if there's something wrong

420PEN15

420-magazine-mobile852797384.jpg

Hey guys, new grower here with some questions. I'm growing 4 Feminized auto-flower Jack Herer plants. It's 70% sativa, 20% indica & 10% Ruderalis. It's 4 weeks old yesterday, in the vegetative stage with no signs of flowering yet. Growing indoors in a grow tent 4x4x6 in feet.

Soil: Bought organic ("for vegetables and herbs") soil with perlite.

Pot: 7-gallon smart pot

Lights: 300watt + 180watt LED lights (can turn up to 960watt total on high) and 2 extra regular light bulbs for heat control.

Nutes: General Organics GO Box

Air: fan directly on them now but there wasn't for the first 2 weeks. RH 45-75% & 20-25°C.

Water: 1 watering every day or 2 with nutes, sometimes spraying w pure water if top of soil is dry but bottom is still wet.

So I noticed white spots basically on the tops of leaves and this one dry brown splotch that you can see in the pictures, which was black on the bottom until holes started forming. The plants do look healthy and the only other symptom I can find was the tips of little stems near the bottom turning brown which you see in this pic:
420-magazine-mobile1139662413.jpg

Anyone know what those white-brown dry spots are? Do my plants look unhealthy to you guys?

420-magazine-mobile746280041.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538671821.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1354679014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1078141697.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I can answer to the timing of your Autos, but not the damage.

4 weeks is barely out of baby plant stage. The autos have to grow some leaves and height to support the whole process of flowering, which, in an Auto, leads to its death.

I had one Auto Diesel Berry that went from seed to end of flower in something like 56 days, and I thought THAT was fast! On the other hand, I have an Auto Polar Express that is 4 months from seed and still in mid-flower. I think it missed getting those Ruderalis genes!

Once your lady is 3 months old, if she isn't showing yet, she just might need a switch to 12/12 to get her going. I had to do this with my Polar Express. Apparently not all autos behave themselves. ;-)

The plants look healthy to me, but something is eating on your leaves, like a caterpillar would. It's physical damage, not a nute deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom