New Grower

AstronautJones

420 Member
Greetings from Space! (Los Angeles)

New grower here, learning about the art form to support my mother with her increasing health needs, and for my own ailments as well.

I've been successful growing peace lilies and bamboo, but I'm mildly worried because I struggle to keep mint alive...

I'm starting off with an indoor tent 2x4x5, with two auto Northern Lights from seed, and one 300w Viparspectra. I'm thinking of adding another of the same light to have one per plant. I'm definitely going to dive deep into the forums to start increasing my knowledge of art form. For those who will answer questions for me in the future and help to guide me on my grow journey, I thank you in advance.

AJ

Greetings Astronautjones, and welcome to the forum! Let's start you out on the right foot with learning how to water a weed... these plants act differently than anything you have grown before. Please click my link on properly watering. Good luck! If you start a grow journal here and add it to your signature, many of us will follow along to help out and give you suggestions along the way!

Greetings Astronautjones, and welcome to the forum! Let's start you out on the right foot with learning how to water a weed... these plants act differently than anything you have grown before. Please click my link on properly watering. Good luck! If you start a grow journal here and add it to your signature, many of us will follow along to help out and give you suggestions along the way!

Thank you! I'll check out your guide.

Back
Top Bottom