Ghetto Grower

MENTALP13

GREETINGS TO ALL, I'M MENTALP13 NEW GROWER WILLING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN TO ASSIST ME IN MY JOURNEY OF A IN HOME MEDICAL GARDEN... SPECIAL SHOUT TO PIGEON420 FROM THE HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS I WATCHED YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN MY JOURNEY I THANK YOU... PEACE AND BLESSINGS AND LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU ALL...

Wagwan P!!. Welcome to the family. Any questions feel free to ask. @Pigeons420 brought me here aswell, Hes got a new journal up and running here aswell. Good to see you've been doing your research mate. Hope you grace us with some beautiful plants :D PEACE!

PS I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR POSTING IN ALL CAPS BEING OVER 60 THE TINY PRINT IS HARD TO SEE PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES
You can change the font size in the text box, for sure makes it easier on ya

GREETINGS TO ALL, I'M MENTALP13 NEW GROWER WILLING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN TO ASSIST ME IN MY JOURNEY OF A IN HOME MEDICAL GARDEN... SPECIAL SHOUT TO PIGEON420 FROM THE HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS I WATCHED YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN MY JOURNEY I THANK YOU... PEACE AND BLESSINGS AND LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU ALL...

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!
WE BECAME FRIENDS THE MOMENT YOU MADE YOUR REPLY... I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU SAID, WILL DO MY BEST TO UTILIZE ALL THAT IS AVAILABLE... I CERTAINLY SHALL ASK QUESTIONS & PICK YOURS & THE COMMUNITIES BRAIN... I'M GREEN BEHIND THE EAR WITHIN MY NEW REALM OF EXISTENCE... I WILL STARTED JOURNAL & DOCUMENTING MY PROGRESS HAVE A WONDERFUL AND GREAT DAY AND A VERY HIGH FLYING WEEKEND... THANKS...

RESPECTFULLY, GHETTO GROWER

Back
Top Bottom