New here Check it out! Colorado Grower!

LungsB

Hey everybody and 420 magazine community what's up? As I am new here I'm just giving you and idea I will have grow journals and stuff like that but I myself am a medical cannon is user and grower looking to make new friends and get advise with stuff I may need help with

Hey, welcome. I'd venture a guess that ur using an iPhone and Siri butchered your msg. Get the drift though... 420mag is where it's at. Good choice. How do u grow? What are u up 2?

Check out my journal if ya want, CO grown living soil indoor grow. Early stages. Peace

I grow indoors in soil in a a 4x4x6.5 tent running only compact fluorescent right now during veg stage will have 1000 watt hps during flowering stage but anyways I have 5 critical sensi star clones and 9 bag seeds from a rainbow kush strain I am having a bit of trouble identifying if one of my plants is a male I'll add some pictures if you could help out that would be great

For shure, bro!
I recently found a sick way to induce pre flowers earlier without changing light schedule. Male pre flowers are fairly easy to pick out.
Happy to help if I can.

Hi LungsB,

:welcome: to :420:!

Here is 2 pictures hopefully they help I not let me know I can try and take better ones. Thanks!

image7276_1_.jpg

image72771.jpg

That looks like a reveg - a flowered plant put back into veg - ergo, a girl. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes?

Hello and welcome. You picked the right place for all of your cannabis needs. Your plants do look a bit butchered so I second the reveg theory or you didnt manicure it down correctly.Again welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

You should start your own introduce me thread so people can introduce themselves to you and get to know you.

Back
Top Bottom