New & kinda lost

I'm a firm believer in have the right tool for the job. Do u know the npk value if what u have been using so far? When a plant is in veg it needs lots of N. And durning the first few weeks of flowering it still needs N. But durning flowering it also needs more P and K witch is not available with grow nutes. So at the very least u will need a bloom booster of some kind. I like nirvana by advanced nutrients. I also use botanicare grow and bloom base nutes

Cheers guys, she's 5 days into flowering now n has shown signs of being female now, so happy....one problem tho....my light just blew up, will she be ok till Tomo, she's on a 12/12 light cycle from 11.00am till 11.00pm, it blew at 8 pm and isnt due to turn back on till 11.00am but I won't be able to replace the light till the afternoon. Will she be ok???? Please give me good news?? I'm using a bedroom lamp for the moment....it's all I have till then!! :( poor thing

I would think she will be alright. Usually i would say it would set her back but that is when peoples timers screw up and the lights stay on so I'm not really sure in this case. Best wishes to you and your girl.

Cheers guys, she's 5 days into flowering now n has shown signs of being female now, so happy....one problem tho....my light just blew up, will she be ok till Tomo, she's on a 12/12 light cycle from 11.00am till 11.00pm, it blew at 8 pm and isnt due to turn back on till 11.00am but I won't be able to replace the light till the afternoon. Will she be ok???? Please give me good news?? I'm using a bedroom lamp for the moment....it's all I have till then!! :( poor thing

The big concern is going from 12/12 to a longer lighted time. In your case you'll be dark, so it shouldn't matter. The problem comes when you're into bloom and the lights get left on longer. That can give you problems. You're good.

well, I'm baaack!! ahaa, so...my plant is almost ready for harvest, ish.....im not sure whereto go at this point

thewhite hairs are starting to turn orangy brown and curlup/retract, ive researched on dr. google but theres so many different answers to the same questions its unreal!!

I don't have a jewellers thing, I have a magnifying glass tho and it is magnigying the trichs n they do look sort of milkyish....but tbh I haven't got a clue if theres all good to go, cos im far from an expert. if I flush her will the rest of the pistils go orange, will the bud stop processing? how ong should I give it water only? is it ready in general???

HEEEELLLLP!?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom