I'm growing in a full room. A 10 x 10 x 8
Water x2 6am 30min 5pm 15min
Lighting 1,000 watt hps power at 75% on 12/12 6pm,6am
R.H is 40-50%
Temp day 85/95 night 65/75 no co2
Nut Humbolt A n B n cal mag n ginor
2 constant running fans.
Ph. Can't say explain down low.

This is my second grow. First one went ok. This time went really good until the end.
About 3-4 weeks into Flower my PH started to mess.up. So I changed water.N cleaned the tube very well. N the ph will not balance. I'll reclean n set it all up n ph will be set to 6.0 on avg n then give it a few hrs n 3/4th the tub will be about 7.50 n the other will be like 2.0 n it don't matter how much u mix it redo it add ph subtract ect it ALWAYS goes back to the exact tub ph mess up.
But my leafes turned yellow starting at tips n went all the way yellow and during. Same.with xieing green leaves. N the buds growing very slowly. At first really.good for.couple weeks then basically.went to a dead stop.N just started.dieing.
N 1 of 7 is strong n green still n rest all dieing well dead n none hve improved bud in 2 weeks
What is or could be the issue please and thank you.
14294625190491.jpg

what is your setup and also did you remove all of the leaves it looks like you may be trying to go too big how long did you veg for

It also looks like it is getting pretty hot in there man. You might want to add an extra fan or rework you ducting in and out of the grow area. With those hot temps I would water a little more often. It sounds like something funky is messing with your ph. What type of grow is it?

It's rockwhool. I veged for about 4months there standing at about 5ft n 2ft width. It's top drip.
I think ph was causingi ssues. The yellowing. And then it was locking out other and causing a chain reaction. And I couldn't get the ph right no matter what I did. So I was forced atm to try n adjust it everyday. All the hairs where Amber about avg 80% so I said screw it and cut it down. And bought a new tube. And filled the old one with hit water n try n clean it. More.

If you continue to have probs with your ph dropping/spiking then definitely go get some ph buffer to add to the water so you don't have to try to balance the ph every few hours. The ph buffer should help keep the ph stable and from fluctuating as much for anywhere from 12 hours to a few days depending on your circumstances. Do you have a PPM meter?

Looks like ph problems mixed with too high of temps. The ph imbalance weakened it and the extra heat just sped up the process. I'd definitely work on your rez or whatever you have until you can stabilize that ph during flower. Then reduce the temps until the max temp is about 84F, anything over that and you will most likely be frying the plant. Was that plant a sativa?

Back
Top Bottom