Grinder88

420 Member
Hello everyone.

My name is Michael however, feel free to call me Grinder. I've been smoking weed off and on 15 years. I have been using weed to medicate just recently for the last year. I medicate for civilian PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression. I've found a few strains that have worked through experimentation but, I'm always open to suggestions. I love to medicate in almost every form, flower, concentrate and edibles. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Psychology and I hope to help bring weed to those who struggle with mental illness and want a safer way to medicate.

Hello everyone.

My name is Michael however, feel free to call me Grinder. I've been smoking weed off and on 15 years. I have been using weed to medicate just recently for the last year. I medicate for civilian PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression. I've found a few strains that have worked through experimentation but, I'm always open to suggestions. I love to medicate in almost every form, flower, concentrate and edibles. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Psychology and I hope to help bring weed to those who struggle with mental illness and want a safer way to medicate.

Welcome Grinder! :welcome:
You came to the right place! Lots of great growers who also happen to be great people that are always happy to help are here on :420:. Also, many people knowlegeable in the use of MMJ for various conditions/treatments. @SweetSue has some good threads on this and she has a daughter she's been treating for PTSD. A great thread to start in of hers is SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Happy Harvests!

K

Hello everyone.

Nice to meet you Grinder, and welcome to the community. You caught me on my way to bed, but you have me curious, so I have to ask, knowing I won't be awake to see the answer until the morning. How precisely are you using cannabis, as in doses and frequency of dosing, and if you know, what ratios of THC:CBD are giving you the greatest relief?

Cannabis is a wonderfully safe medication for treating PTSD. We were lucky enough to find a chemovar my daughter responded well to for depression as well as anxiety, so I'll be interested in hearing which ones worked for you.

We're a curious lot around these digital streets. You'll fit right in. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom